SAU Community

Drift/track Events Near Brisbane.

iruvyouskyrine

Hey all, I may be moving to Brisbane later on in the year and I was just wondering how active the drift scene is up there. I know archer field run a night every week as far as I know but that's just a small gokart track. How often does QIR hold drift and/or track days?

Have almost finished building my car and can't wait to get as much track time under my belt as possible!

Thanks

Drifts? No idea.

Sprints, Happy Laps, Motorkhanas, Drag Days etc: The club has organised a year full of these events. This was organised on Saturday and the details will be released shortly.

Club members get discounts at these events. Just sayin' ;)

Hey mate, QR holds ameture drift nights about once a month (every third week usually), gates open around 5 and cars on track from 6~ just jump on the qr site and there's details there.

Cost $10 to spectate but I'm not sure on track fees, there is also a skidpan/wet course set up with a few cones to scoot around.

Fantastic night, and it always draws a big crowed and lots of cars :thumbsup:

Drifts? No idea.

Sprints, Happy Laps, Motorkhanas, Drag Days etc: The club has organised a year full of these events. This was organised on Saturday and the details will be released shortly.

Club members get discounts at these events. Just sayin' ;)

Sweeeeet look forward to see dates!!