SAU Community

What To Pay For New R35?

essay

Lol well we've heard from dumb and as usual sniffing his arse we've heard from dumber, Wardy I think we all know you're king of the hand jobs, every night out in your carport with your dick in hand! Just saying :P

Every time I read posts in the R35 section we reach a new level of stupidity...... I do wonder what is really going on in their life and minds when they fell the need to write this stuff?

Agree

Every time I read posts in the R35 section we reach a new level of stupidity...... I do wonder what is really going on in their life and minds when they fell the need to write this stuff?

Spot on Brian.. How puerile, explains why the SAU Site isn't frequented much by R35 Owners.

Hey Mark,

Who'd you end up getting finance through?

I didn't end up going with Finance. So much headaches to go with finance i worked out i would pay an extra 20k for the car over the next 3-5 years on interest rate of 5.1-6.0% ... so decided to put those savings into mods.

however based on the finance hunting experience:

Aussie Car Loans - avoid they are useless no follow up calls and poor customer service

Banks - not willing to give you any sort of good rate so avoid

360 Finance - best customer service and best rate end of the day.

Sratton - previous owner was with them and had a very good rate with them (5.2% or there abouts) and he spoke highly of them.

Also one thing i didnt know but try to avoid shopping around too much for finance, as apparently if your credit file gets accessed or "hit" too many times in a short period of time this will actually be a negative thing in the lenders eyes as they see it as a risk as to why you are trying to get finance from so many different places....

Edited by BLISTC

Cool. At car rates it's a tight call between cash and finance but cash avoids a lot of headaches.

You only get a "hit" if they actually do a VEDA check. Just enquiring about rates and doing calculations doesn't trigger that. It's only once you actually submit an application they run the check.

By Sratton I assume you mean Stratton Finance? They are one of our groups; a good bunch of guys and gals.