SAU Community

What To Pay For New R35?

essay

Any reason why you want an 09? I would get an 12 if you had the choice.

Yeh that was the white one at col Crawford I was going to go in and put a deposit on over the weekend before this one came for sale!

That would be the one Mark. I'm the one you spoke with about it.

How have you enjoyed your first few days in the GT-R?

• Like 1

ive been checking carsales every day, a few times a day for the past 2 months. i had checked carsales in the morning but a mate actually called me to let me know that the white one had been posted in the middle of the day.

i am fair person and i made a reasonable serious offer to buy the car.

timing couldnt of been better as i was prepared to go and get a MY14 new but seriously not much difference to warrant the extra cost between the MY12/MY14

Owner must be happy, listed the car 2hrs later sold. lol

Congratulations Mark :)

Congrats on your purchase Mark. I saw your one get listed on carsales and immediately knew it wouldnt take long to sell. It looked pristine and well looked after in the photos with a reasonable price. I have been after a low km used one for a while now, in blue or gunmetal. A new MY13 or MY14 is sadly over my budget but how much better is an MY12 over an MY11? Im aware of the small improvements in performance and refinements just seeing if its worth the extra price and wait.

Lol well, haven't heard from you ladies for awhile, shouldn't you be facebooking or something. Why do you girls always get your knickers in a knot when somebody talks about depreciation on these cars? I mean shit the guy got a good deal, as he said he saved himself 50k, just be happy for the bloke!

A nice premium MY13 on carsales right now as well - the premium interior is very comfy and looks great with the white / black and red colour combo. I am just a bit funny with leather as I hate how it just doesn't last, cracks everywhere and makes the interior look dated after some time. Still not enough to warrant the price difference between what I paid and that car (30K + difference just for leather interior?)

The depreciation may be high but I don't mind, this is a car I plan to keep for some time, perhaps who knows if I ever get around to selling it - maybe when the next model comes out (r36?) only time will tell.

Sebastian - the car is amazing I love it. Happy to be a new owner. I will still come down and see you guys once I am back on my feet in a few weeks time.

Lol well, haven't heard from you ladies for awhile, shouldn't you be facebooking or something. Why do you girls always get your knickers in a knot when somebody talks about depreciation on these cars? I mean shit the guy got a good deal, as he said he saved himself 50k, just be happy for the bloke!

missed the boat

we're having a laugh that you've been trolling this forum for 4 years now

no need to be upset over the fb group - it was setup with the primary aim to organise events, road trips, cruises etc away from the prying eyes of the law

feel free to join when you've made that purchase decision

• Like 1