SAU Community

M35 Headlights Interchangable?

walkoau

i mean craig that the series two light wouldnt work on the stock series one bumper. Naturally bonnet, bumper and grill would have to be changed. So i was right.

What you said and what you meant are 2 different things buddy.

i mean craig that the series two light wouldnt work on the stock series one bumper. Naturally bonnet, bumper and grill would have to be changed. So i was right.

I am unsure as to why you quoted my Mark, but your post was correct and quite clear I thought.

Alex had it the wrong way around. S1 headlights on an S2 M35 will leave a gap. The reverse is not possible without the front bar, grill and bonnet change.

G35= ugly!
Yahoo auctions japan= easy to get but with freight and dealer commission ect.... Ends up being way expensive for the panels.

Not really, following are total prices inc shipping/fees etc. The bonnet cost me $110 landed. Headlights $390 for both (in perfect condition). Front bar (Axis S) $~220 landed. Axis Grill was a bitch to get although I finally found one and ended up costing me $130 landed.... all pickup from Import Monster warehouse of course.

The extra was to get the bonnet repaired and painted ($200) and the front bar painted ($100) as I am no spray painter!

All was done over months and the waiting for the right items was frustrating to say the least, but what can ya do?

Ooo nice work :) Do you wanna make 2 other?? :)

Send me private message and let's see what we can do. Where are you from?

Nokonzok.... Very nice conversion. Just one question, can you see the original globe holes in the reflector after the projector is fitted?

I'm thinking of doing something similar as it would cost too much to change to series2 hlights especially with all the extra panels required.

Thanks

Justin.

I think we have little language barrier here, what do you mean by globe holes?

In the original reflector there is 2 holes for the low beam and another hole for the high beam (someone correct me if I'm wrong please) and I am assuming you had to drill a single hole in the middle of the reflector for the bi-projector. So I'm wondering if you can see the original holes in the reflector?

I can do this conversion easy. I've done it before on my bike cbr1000rr. I put bi-xenon projectors with white halo and red demon eyes. With Audi style LEDs at the bottom.

• 1 month later...

Hello, Guys!!

reading this forum for years, would be pleased to help its habitants!

here, i hope, i will show all about M35 S1 to S2 front conversion.

First, we have nicely converted AR-X and AXIS

now just AR-X: (owner - OlegARX, nismo-club.ru)

video

S2 bonnet on S1 car

2479783.jpg2479788.jpg

Result

2983181.jpg

more photos here http://www.nismo-club.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=37609&view=findpost&p=1062191349 and here

http://www.nismo-club.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=94350&view=findpost&p=1062189182

The next part to change is front part of dust protector (we call it locker)

2496938.jpg2496936.jpg

The final point is difference in color and material of widebody parts

2496937.jpg

also i'we seen pics of S1 headlights in S2 car

711926ae8ca5.jpg

89c21b3a205e.jpg

78c511e566c3.jpg

hope you find it useful!

• Thanks 1

Hello, Guys!!

reading this forum for years, would be pleased to help its habitants!

here, i hope, i will show all about M35 S1 to S2 front conversion.

First, we have nicely converted AR-X and AXIS

now just AR-X: (owner - OlegARX, nismo-club.ru)

video

S2 bonnet on S1 car

2479783.jpg2479788.jpg

Result

2983181.jpg

more photos here http://www.nismo-club.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=37609&view=findpost&p=1062191349 and here

http://www.nismo-club.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=94350&view=findpost&p=1062189182

The next part to change is front part of dust protector (we call it locker)

2496938.jpg2496936.jpg

The final point is difference in color and material of widebody parts

2496937.jpg

also i'we seen pics of S1 headlights in S2 car

711926ae8ca5.jpg

89c21b3a205e.jpg

78c511e566c3.jpg

hope you find it useful!

Welcome mate. Your wagon in that colour, with those wheels and how clean it is, its awesome. I did a stagea swap on my V35 and that black underplastic like yours doesnt fit and neither do the inner gaurds. So annoying!

Edited by Howaitonaito

I basically am stuck with the non flare bumpers unless i can get the rear flares to fit a sedan. Id love a axis nose

You could have one, but would have to use a series 2 axis car. One of them doesn't have the flares, Axis or Axis S.

You could have one, but would have to use a series 2 axis car. One of them doesn't have the flares, Axis or Axis S.

i would need the axis series two bonnet and chrome strim, headlights and bumper and id be set. But not a priority right now alex. Priority is turbo maxima.....i mean skyline