SAU Community

Import Monster Sauvic Deca - 9Th November 2013 - Rnd 4

Belsil80

topBg.gif

logo.jpg

7o59.png

Proudly Presents:

Import Monster SAU-Vic Deca Motorkhana ROUND 4 of the 2013 CHAMPIONSHIP

When : Saturday 9th November, 2013 (7:30am)
Where : DECA - Shepparton, 145 Wanganui Road, Shepparton, VIC 3630
Cost : $95 non members $85 members
Max Entries: 50 + Reserves

Entry Form & Supp. Regs: ENTRY FORM

Event Schedule: SCHEDULE

The top 3 finishers will receive a Penrite 10 Tenths Racing pack, to the value of almost $200!!! :woot: :woot::woot:

ENTRY FORM IS REQUIRED TO BE PUT ONTO THE LIST. PAYMENT IS REQUIRED TO STAY ON THE LIST.

• Please fill out your entry form clearly and in full
  • If you are emailing you entry, please name the attached file after your full name and what page it is. eg. 'Reon Staprey Disclaimer'
  • All withdrawals will be refunded after the event. Refunds will not be given after 5pm Sunday the 3rd of November.
  • A reminder that anyone who does not have a licence (Cams or AASA) must bring with them, filled out and with $50 correct change, this form:

AASA LICENCE FORM

• The insurer of the event (AASA) has issued supplementary regulations that require all entrants to wear helmets during all competition. This includes the skidpan and all battles.
  • This also impacts passengers, as they must wear a helmet prior to entering a competition vehicle.
  • A fire extinguisher is required by all entrants and needs to be bolted to the vehicle. Screws or cable ties are not acceptable.

• Please re-read the supplementary regulations before entering the event.

• GATES WILL BE OPEN AT 730AM. Cars need to be scrutineered before drivers briefing at 9am sharp.
  • Grouping requests: If you have anyone that you would like to be grouped with send me a PM and I will try to accommodate.

Please support our sponsors:

Import Monster Pty. Ltd. Factory 3, 6 Wigan Road Bayswater VIC 3153 (03) 9008 0031

Penrite Oils

Entry List: as of 4/11/13

Entrant # Name Car

1 Import monster #1

2 Import monster #2

3 Leon Stapley 180sx

4 Ryan Bell Sil80

5 Jake Lowry S14

6 Simon Henman 33GTST

7 Evan Boyack Fiesta ST

8 Josh Davey S15

9 Michael Glover XR8

10 Daniel Jones 200sx

11 Josh Hindle 180sx

12 Aaron Tan S15

13 Huy Tran Stag

14 Jett Benson 180sx

15 Mark Ryan VT2 33GTST

16 Paul Mason Soarer

17 Luke Ryan 200sx

18 Jason Carey 33GTST

19 Michael Hill 34R

20 Min Chan Elise

21 Robert Dyer 33GTST

22 Thomas Gilver Polo Gti

23 Rhys Yeomans XR5

24 Lindsay Polkinghorne S15

25 Chris Wilshire XR5

26 Robert Amenta 33GTST

27 Paul Morris CO BRZ

28 Katie Dever CO BRZ

29 Andrew Thai GS300

30 Phillip Tran 180sx

31 Joshua Simpson 180sx

32 Andrew Hindle 180sx

33 Matt Hindle XR6T

34 Russell Cunningham Sil80

35 Ben Felgate S14

36 Kieren Robinson Sil80

37 Christian Palmieri XR5T

38 Kurt Thompson 200sx

39 Matthew Femino Sil80

40 Andrew Tanti 86

41 Johnathon Comer evo6

42 Travis Eva evo6

43 Sean Power R32GTST

44 Alex Anderson S14

45 Anthony Femino R33GTST

46 Minal Doolbah M3

47 Elliot Kerby E30

48 Matthew Robins E30

49 Chris Lack R32GTST

Putting "TBA" is fine, as long as you bring the card along on the day and show it to Bec during Driver Sign In. If you don't have the AASA card on the day, you can bring along a completed AASA Club Race Licence form and $50 on the day if you still want to compete.

If its getting within a week of the event and you still haven't received your card, I'd be calling AASA and they might be able to send you a cover note letter so you can still complete.

Entered...woop. Haven't seen you in awhile Russ, be good to catch up..Sarah coming up too (shock horror)

Yeah man. Will be good to see you 2.

DORIIIII all the way! R32s are staying home resting for SAU nats :-)

Better get to fixing it!

Yeah dori time again! Better get 2 sets of tyres sorted from thewheeldeal! Yeah 32 still needs fixing for SAU nats. Will be fun driving that again!

NSW invasion?? :cheers:

My aasa license has expired 30/09 but I have rang winton and they are emailing me through the form to renew it, what do I put as the number and expiry date?

Just noticed that mine expired on the 30th- Sept too.... :closedeyes:
You called Winton? Thought you have to call AASA?

Aasa is based at winton.

57664235 is the number.

Faxed my forms and paid.

I may change car's though if that isn't an issue, see how I go for time getting my xr8 ready to enter

Cheers for the info Josh.