SAU Community

Import Monster Sauvic Deca - 9Th November 2013 - Rnd 4

Belsil80

So is there still a spot available? Seems so from the OP. Have a mate who has back for the weekend and would like to come down with his S14 if there happened to still be a spot free?

If there is let me know and I'll get him to submit form and make payment ASAP. Thanks.

There should be a spot free, a few always pull out in the days leading up if/when the car isn't ready on time...

Submit the form and pay asap and he'll be squeezed into the reserves list, if not directly into the entry list. Refunds are available if you don't get into the list, obviously.

AT THE MOMENT THERE IS A TOTAL OF 3 VOLUNTEERS :dry:

PRETTY SIMPLE PEOPLE:

NO VOLUNTEERS = NO DECA

PEOPLE THAT ARE BRINGING FRIENDS PLEASE MAKE SURE THEY VOLUNTEER

THERE WILL BE TIME FOR THEM TO GET A RUN WITH YOU, ALSO THEY GET CLOSE TO THE ACTION

Jake is spot on. We very much need volunteers for this event. If we cannot get enough then we will have to cull events from the day.

We need a minimum of 10 people for the morning events and 5 for the afternoon battles.

ALRIGHTY PEOPLE, DECA TOMORROW

PLLLEEEAASSSEEEE BE ON TIME 7.30

AND

PLLLEEEAASSSEEEE HAVE YOUR CAR READY, eg fire extinguishers, no crap in your car etc etc.

See ya's all tomorrow morning nice and early :thumbsup:

ok so after 8 hours of driving, I finally got home had a long hot shower and a nana nap and feel almost normal again

I have to say a big thank you to everyone, the organizers for such a great day and everyone that made me feel very welcome while I was there and the courses are just insane, can not wait to come back

The high light for me though was the saturday night dinner, I haven't laughed so hard in a long time

bring on some pics and vids, I imagine there will be some really good ones