SAU Community

J E M For Sale

GTR-N1

I'd look at tax returns + past bookings + standard of operating equipment + whether or not the tuner stays before making an evaluation of how expensive it might be.

• Like 1

I'd look at tax returns + past bookings + standard of operating equipment + whether or not the tuner stays before making an evaluation of how expensive it might be.

The quality of the buisness is wholely dependant on the owner and the staff employed... you get neither for $450k and once people know its not the same JEM your f**ked. Its a decent slog for a new owner of a performance shop the equal or exceed the previous owners reputation.

So unless your already in the buisness and can afford to buy out a competitor and scale up, its a f**king expensive name and toolbox ;)

Edited by dnegative

The goodwill of a doctor's surgery being sold off is worth virtually nothing because of the business being dependent on the principal and the staff.

However, the goodwill of a coffee lounge or a chemist can be worth money based on tax returns + past trade/turnover + long lease + condition of existing equipment.

Go figure which category JEM falls into!

I personally haven't a clue what JEM is worth; but for you to make your assumptions is quite demeaning.

All the best to all the staff at JEM and may the sale go smoothly.

$420,000 + S.A.V.

Many many thanks for organising with SAU.NSW a most memorable Tech Night this year!

almost tempted however i just started another business venture....

best of luck to the guys