SAU Community

How To Get Rid Of Sluggish Coldstart/warmup And Bad Fuel Economy On Your Nistuned Rb20Det/z32/gtr Ecu.

Rolls

• 1 month later...
Who knows then!

Hey rolls quick question about this

Can you make these changes via a trail version of nistune?

I don't want to pay a workshop in ACT to make these small changes because I'm sure they will try charge an arm and a leg and DVS lives too far away for something this small

Pretty sure they don't make a trial version of nistune anymore, you should email pete/matt and say this is the only change you want to make, they might be able to help you out or point you in the direction of someone who can do it for basically free, they are both good blokes so I'm sure they will at least suggest something.

If they do have a trial version, let us all know!

http://www.nistune.com/contact.php

Edited by Rolls

That's a shame that people do that Matt.

As it would take literally 5minutes, perhaps your tuner could make the changes for free or cheap as Manuel Kasko, especially as you are bringing in a bit if knowledge for them to help future customers.

Edited by superben

That's a shame that people do that Matt.

As it would take literally 5minutes, perhaps your tuner could make the changes for free or cheap as Manuel Kasko, especially as you are bringing in a bit if knowledge for them to help future customers.

Tuner is about 4 hours drive from here.

ACT Nistune tuners will probably charge me too much for the changes.

Changes are disabled in the trial now, because some people would tune customers cars using the trial version!

If people are so cheap they won't spend the $200 to get a personal license (even though they should get a tuners license) then I doubt getting rid of the trial version will stop them, they will probably just steal someone elses license code or get 20 people to chip in and do that.

Do you have checks in the software to stop people sharing license keys?

Tuner is about 4 hours drive from here.

ACT Nistune tuners will probably charge me too much for the changes.

Why not give a tuner a call? explain exactly what you want them to do, surely they wont charge you more than $20 for a 5 minute job.