SAU Community

Looking to buy some new tread for the next track day so am selling the bits that were going to be the next mods upgrades on my car but decided to leave the car how it is with the power it is making for reliability as it's still my street car.

All parts will include delivery except the tyres happy to deliver within 10ks of Adelaide CBD though

Brand new in the box Z32 AFM plus plug, pins and rubber boot - $275

Greddy Oil Cooler with braided lines and oil filter re locator - $400

Greddy Sandwich plate brand new in the plastic, bought it to use with the existing cooler kit in order to keep my oil filter in the standard location but no longer using it. Bought from Garage 7 in Adelaide - $150

Sard 650cc injectors, bought from the post below for $600 selling for $600 delivered anywhere in AUS

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/topic/435340-vicneo-sard-650cc-injectors-new-z32-afm-other-bits/

R34 Manual surround - $50

Simex 17 inch tyres will double check the sizes but from memory are 205/50/17's, bought from a mates old man who used them for about 100k before getting wider rims. Paid $200 asking $150 NOT INCLUDING DELIVERY

65mm Autometer Oil Pressure Gauge and Sender, mint as it was used once and that’s it - $100

Dished 3 spoke suede steering wheel with Mazda horn button - $50

Exhaust technology made mid pipe for R34 GTT from turbo dump pipe to cat - $100

Open to offers as long as they are not stupid and will do better prices for packages if someone wants to take a few things

Links to photos for those interested in the cooler, Z32 and re locator, If anyone needs any more photos of the items don't hesitate to ask and I can arrange them

http://www.use.com/supersize.pl?set=717b0a4c2c753eca0eb0

Will trade or part trade for:

A 1.5 or 2 way diff to suit ABS R34 gtt preferably with a 4.1 or 4.3 ratio

Decent grippy tyres that are streey legal so no full slicks (No rims are fine too)

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...