SAU Community

Sau Gt6 Mt Panorama Super-Lap

dyl33

SAU GT6 SUPER-LAP

Vehicle Regulations:

- The car must have originated from a stock Japanese production car, no Racing cars allowed (SuperGT,MINES,HKS ect.)

- Any kind of performance tuning is allowed (apart from tires and Nitrous).

- Nitrous (NOS) is NOT permitted.
- Tires used must be street legal, max tire is Sports Soft (S3).

Track:

Mount Panorama

Event Regulations:

- Lap must be done in Arcade Mode Time Trial.

- Fastest lap must be clean with a maximum of 2 wheels coming off the track at any one time. Run off areas such as on the main straight and hairpins count as part of the track.

- Save fastest lap replay.

-If your time beats the record then you can submit the replay. (If it's not to much trouble)

Safety Rules (Optional)

1. Helmets complying with a minimum AS1698 or as per the requirements of the organisers of the event. Must be in good condition without any perforations to the outer surface.

2. Footwear, socks and gloves made from flame retardant material complying with FIA 8856-2000.

3. Anyone playing outside , goggles or a visor with a lens material other than glass (ie to AS1609-1981) are mandatory.

- Submit:
Fastest Lap Time:
Name:
Car Used:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok, well I might as well be the first to post a time.

Time: 2:03:599

Name: Mad-082

Car: r35 gtr black edition '12

Mods: everything (but no running to suspension, etc)

Shouldn't be too hard to beat, since I crossed the line backwards in a cloud of smoke after a massive tank slapper, lol. And I had a big moment coming into the cutting where I lost a few car lengths on my previous best time

Fastest Lap Time: 2:02.025

Name: hrd-hr30

Car Used: R34 GTR V-spec II

That's a good lap. I was stuffing around and did a few laps in my r34 n1 and I only did a mid 2:05. It was a sloppy lap, but not sure that I'd get over 3 seconds more out of it, at least not without playing around with the tuning

You buy me one, as well as a house big enough to allow me to set it up and I'll use it.

You can get steering wheels cheap, and you don't need a big house I sure don't have one. You just have to get creative

Good to see some times going up, hopefully I can get on this weekend.

You can get steering wheels cheap, and you don't need a big house I sure don't have one. You just have to get creative

Good to see some times going up, hopefully I can get on this weekend.

I live in a 2 car garage and play the ps3 on my bed......

But anyway, I discovered that I hadn't changed the oil on the cars I was having a go with, so I did that, gained some horsepower then had another go.

Car: r35 gtr black edition '12 (same as earlier)

Name: Mad-082

Time: 1:58.560

Pretty happy with that, but reckon I might be able to crack into the 1:57s if I sat down for longer and really had a proper go and played with the tuning of the car. Also got my r34 (well different r34 to the one I used before) into the 2:02s with a few mistakes.

Nice times Marc, yeah I used to live in the garage many years ago when I still lived at home. It was awesome for awhile but the f**king Mosquitos would find their way in! There's quite a few simulators that fold up and can be stored in small spaces. Or just bung some hooks in the roof and put it up there :) it's all about gran tourism and you gotta get creative. You can notice the difference in the handling of cars and get a better feel for the game with a steering wheel. Anyway the more ppl who join us the better, steering wheel or not..

If someone can edit the leaderboard that would be awesome.

Time: 2:02:120
Name: dyl33
Car: R33 GTR v-spec

Steering: Wheel G27

1:58's pretty fast mad082. I reckon I can get in the 1:59's with some tunning. Got to sort the suspension out.

Edited by dyl33

Yeah 1:58 is fast. I don't think I could get below 2:00 in an earlier gtr than the r35. The 35 is a totally different car (the 34 is more fun though). It's more stable across the top of the mountain, (although it understeers more coming down the mountain) and the fact that it has about 300hp more power (although it's also heavier). I'll have a go with some different cars tonight if I get a chance. I'll try a lancer, etc.

Tine - 1:58.452

Name - Nismon1

Car - R35 12 Black Edition

I think there's def a 1:57 in it, as out braked myself and ran wide on a fair few corners.

35 is fast, but for fun, gab a MP4-12c, tune it with everything and give that a rap around Bathurst. Awesome car, but hard to tame and can only do a 2:01 in it