SAU Community

R33 Gtst Brake Setup With Discs And Pads

Ok so i decided that I need to sell off my old brake setup as I'm going to be keeping the brembos i have on the car if I ever decide to sell it.

These are 33 gtst brakes that I had on my car for approx 3 years and have been in storage for another 2 years. They are in great condition with no tears or damage to the dust boots on each caliper.

The calipers have been painted in VHT gold (trying to replicate 34 gtr brembo colour) caliper paint this has stood the test of time and with a bit of a cleanup before you install they will look as good as new. I will also include a half empty can of the same paint for any touchups you may wish to do but these dont have any markings on them.

Comes as a complete kit, Calipers, discs, lines, rotors (near new RDA slotted rotors for the front and machined standards for the rear) and a complete set of new brake pads front and rear. The Pads are Bendix Ultimate rears and QFM HPX's on the front, and of course all the associated nuts bolts and washers to go with them to make it a bolt in affair

Its all boxed up and ready to go but be aware if I courier this in the box that its in its FKN HEAVY like id say 50+kg as its all tightly boxed up.

Asking price is $400 and can be delivered locally to Penrith or Liverpool area 2pm - 3pm weekdays, Or I can arrange shipping (will split the boxes front to rear if needed to make shipping easier)

Located Penrith, Sydney

Want any details send me a PM or pm for phone number.

Now for the pics in no real order

Machined Rears

Ua7gcv9.jpg

Rear Calipers

E7dsiiu.jpg

Rear no 2

oQN0bV7.jpg

Rear dust boots

bLT5e6G.jpg

Fronts

Y84JOk4.jpg

Front Rotor