SAU Community

Sydney Cruise.

RXCOUP

Mentioned to Nick on Saturday at the tech arvo the need for more Stagea meet ups, even if its just a carpark meet while the weather is still good, which he agreed with. We should try & meet atleast once a month I reckon.

Yep, the quick discussion between Gav and I was to (even at a minimum) just have an occasional meet-up where we can sit back and just talk shit.

Guys im up for anything aslong as it involves a nice drive somewhere.

Once a month sounds good to me.

Im new to the late model import scene so im not sure how you boys roll.

Im used to cutting loose in a old school mazda, but times have changed and dont need all the bullshit that comes with that territory anymore.

Ill leave that to later on when my daughter has to put up with it in my mazda. Lol.

What part of Sydney are you from, Dave?

• Like 1

If it the cruise is on a weekend that I'm home I'll bring the fridge up from Canberra for it. Fair bit of work done since the anniversary meet plus I'll attend along with my car this time.

I was thinking along the lines of Church point on Pittwater rd.

Im not tech savvy to put up maps and directions etc when organising cruises.

If someone wants to make it official they can.

I wasnt real sure of the interest, so I wasnt planning on making it official.

Im keen to cruise anywhere tho.

Why not try something new - never been done before?

Stageas deserve that!

Valley Heights Railway Museum - Enquire 47514638

Open 10-4 on following Sundays

Feb 23

Mar 9

Mar 23

Mar 30 (Special Historical Soc Day)

Apr 13 (School Hols)

Apr 27 (School Hols)

May 25

Plenty of Parking

Ask Staff if Stageas can have shots taken with the steam engine as backdrop!

P1040889.jpg

P1040887.jpg

Cruise Route (on a Sunday) Can Be...

* Meetup at Sydney Regatta Centre Penrith

* Old Castlereah Rd Penrith

* Left onto Castlereagh Rd to Agnes Banks

* Left onto Springwood Rd

* Stop at Lookout at Hawkesbury Heights

* Continue along Hawkesbury Rd over Gt Western Hwy

* Left onto Macquarie Rd Springwood

* Right onto Tusculum Rd Valley Heights

* Left into Museum > Plenty of Parking

P1040890.jpg

P1040888.jpg

Easy for you guys.

BBQ Plate Facilities (old style) with wood supplied

not that keen on the train museum, I used to do electrical work there and yeah its nice to see the trains but I couldn't be bothered LOL.

might not be everyone's cup of tea but end of month meets at Harry's Liverpool isn't to bad (Friday nights) get a lot of muscle and a fair few rotor's there and a bunch of wankers in their bombodore's and falcraps etc

not so many jap cars there to speak of but it's not a bad place to chill and meet up with mates........

but yeah a monthly meet up wouldn't be a bad idea....... should get more Stagea's to the SAU cruise's too!!! been on a few and probably only seen a couple turn up on the odd occasion.

I don't mind organising another cruise if no one else wants too..........

• Like 1

You did a cracker of a job last time Theo!

A Harry's monthly meet could be a great option.

A mate with an Ex Street Machine cover blown XB Coupe gets down there with his club sometimes, seems quite family friendly too.

End of month at Harrys is ok if you head down around 4pm.

The later it gets the more tools come out and spoil it for everyone.

How bout Cordaux Dam, Wilton?

Been there for a few Rotary cruises and its a nice spot.

And after if anyone wants to head down to the gong?

Stanwell tops?

Im up for anything.

Anyone keen on cruisin during the week at all?

Lets get things rolling, it seems everyone's toey to cruise.

End of month at Harrys is ok if you head down around 4pm.

The later it gets the more tools come out and spoil it for everyone.

How bout Cordaux Dam, Wilton?

Been there for a few Rotary cruises and its a nice spot.

And after if anyone wants to head down to the gong?

Stanwell tops?

Im up for anything.

Anyone keen on cruisin during the week at all?

Lets get things rolling, it seems everyone's toey to cruise.

Not another rotor nut who owns a stag? Im kidding

Would love to turn up with the new motor but end of feb/early march ill in melb getting it done.

I reckon have a cruise in March/April,

a run down the royal national park is always awesome and stop down at the pub in the gong (Cnr Achilles Ave & Flinders St) for a meal and then down to the light house for some photo's

maybe start at Bunnings Kirawee (Bath Rd) to the pub in the gong (1hr 15min's drive)

cheers, Theo.

• Like 1

Well I pick up my shiny "new" Stagea tomorrow Afternoon from Sydney and will be bringing it back home to Canberra, but I would definitely be keen on a cruise at some stage.