SAU Community

EOI - Alloy Radiator Air Guides for R34 GT-T

Downforce

Hey guys,

As per the other thread floating around for R33, someone has informed me they can supply similar Alloy Radiator Air Guides made for R34 GT-T.

The purpose of them is to direct more air to your radiator and make it function more efficiently. Plus they look extra cool :)

We need at least 10 buyers to get the price down, but probably looking at around $75 including delivery to anywhere in Australia. Normally they retail for $200+ (dont ask me why, it's just a piece of metal!)

Anyway, please post here if you would be interested in buying one.

Cheers

:D

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what is the benefit of these things?
They blow dry your hair while you drive :) You asked for it Chinny!!!

Taken from the first post:

The purpose of them is to direct more air to your radiator and make it function more efficiently. Plus they look extra cool ;)

UAS are doing a group buy at $40 for the R33 versions.....

Maybe we could have them make a bunch up for the R34 at the same price?

BASS OUT

I already contacted Unique Auto Sports 2 weeks ago about doing a group buy on these designed for R34, but they can only supply ones made to fit R33... which they suggested would work ok if they were cut short/modified to fit. I would prefer to have one designed for the R34 than modify an R33 one, even though the price is cheaper..

Anyway still waiting on confirmation of prices and hopefully some more photo's. The prices will be cheaper for SA and VIC due to delivery costs.

The body kit may have some impact as to where the front of the aluminium mounts to.

Also, if you block off the air going through the grill, wont you block the air going to the air intake???

Maybe we could get all funky and make a dual entry thing, with a duct to the air intake, with the bottom sealed off so that air doesn't go over the top of the radiator????

The three circles are where you could bolt into for the standard one, and just behind the front bar top bit, are three holes in the steel panel that goes behind it, which you could also mount too if required.

I think that makes sence....

BASS OUT