SAU Community

M35 Radiator

dasic1

I haven't seen the fitment of those, and considering the V35 and M35 radiators are different... Who knows how it slots in.

Wasn't it a V35 one you fitted in my car last year? I think it was a little higher, and you had to trim the shroud a little to get it all to fit, but you reckoned that it was straightforward...

Wasn't it a V35 one you fitted in my car last year? I think it was a little higher, and you had to trim the shroud a little to get it all to fit, but you reckoned that it was straightforward...

Wasn't too hard to fit, but definitely not drop in. I think I had to trim about 15mm off the end of the shroud so it wouldn't rub on the fins. I remember the core being about 2 inches wider or something.

Just make sure you bleed the system real good after.

This is true. Keep a good eye on the gauge for the first few drives, also check the rear bleed point and the overflow when it's cold the next morning.

M35Woah had a positive experience with the Alloy Fenix rad I think he got off eBay

Fit without mods. Just make sure you bleed the system real good after.

+1

Fenix Radiator

Ebay fenix radiator, fits almost perfect. Just mention to them you want it for an auto. I think I got mine the same day I ordered it.

The seller said I may have to trim the shroud but we didn't bother, the thermos are still really efficient.

Just remember, completely different setup above, no clutch fan and the shroud has thermo's instead. I don't think you can compare it to the NM35 for ease of fitment. I would want to fit one before saying it was drop in, as all the aftermarket radiators I have fitted haven't been.

Thought I should update this

I ended up buying this one that I linked to earlier. I was able to pick it up locally so had the car sorted out Friday night

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/RADIATOR-NISSAN-STAGEA-M35-V35-AUTO-MANUAL-2002-2007-KOYO-BRAND-NEW-/171244943165?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item27defe773d

It was 100% drop in. Didn't have to trim a thing everything hooked up perfect.

• Like 1