SAU Community

Hi Everyone, First Post New To Forum R35 Mods

Hi everyone, I'm new to forum and my first post .looking fowrard to being part of this forum, I love my cars , have a number in my collection, The R35 being my Ultimate. I currantly have

R35 GTR Black 2012

Ferrari 360 Modena Red 2003

Lamborghini gallardo Yellow 2010

Porsche GT3 RS Orange

Mercedes C63 White 2011

Renault Megane 265 808 White 2012

Pontiac Trans Am, KITT, Car wa used in Season 2 of Knight Rider Black 1983

Nissan Navara Silver 2009

With all that said, I now am looking to mod my GTR, I would like a bit more power, exhuast? Air intake?

I live in melbourne and would like to know where I could go to buy parts

Thanks

Joel

post-133192-0-01198800-1393799490_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Hi everyone, I'm new to forum and my first post .looking fowrard to being part of this forum, I love my cars , have a number in my collection, The R35 being my Ultimate. I currantly have

R35 GTR Black 2012

Ferrari 360 Modena Red 2003

Lamborghini gallardo Yellow 2010

Porsche GT3 RS Orange

Mercedes C63 White 2011

Renault Megane 265 808 White 2012

Pontiac Trans Am, KITT, Car wa used in Season 2 of Knight Rider Black 1983

Nissan Navara Silver 2009

Your wallet ain't shy at all!

:laugh:

With all that said, I now am looking to mod my GTR, I would like a bit more power, exhuast? Air intake?

I live in melbourne and would like to know where I could go to buy parts

Thanks

Joel

Racepace in Bayswater.

They will / can sort you out what you need.

Hey Joel,

If your on facebook send me a pm will get you to join the R35 Life OZ there is over 60 R35 owners on there and is a closed group so only R35 guys can get on. Also if in Melbourne speak to the guys at Zoom Garage they own a R35 will be able to help out and point you in the right direction. Also goggle Willall Racing from SA they have a lot of parts in stock and do all the cobb tuning.

The R35 section on SAU is quite boring these days as we are all on facebook, seem to get more non R35 guys in this section commenting....

Was think a successful guy like this to be able to spell "exhaust" but eyyy could be drugs? Nah jk nice ride

Your post also makes a lot of scene. "Was think"?

Seems if you own a few cars on SAU you must be a drug dealer now days........Maybe he won lotto? Hence why no R35 owners bother getting on here to talk about R35's any more.

Hey Joel,

If your on facebook send me a pm will get you to join the R35 Life OZ there is over 60 R35 owners on there and is a closed group so only R35 guys can get on. Also if in Melbourne speak to the guys at Zoom Garage they own a R35 will be able to help out and point you in the right direction. Also goggle Willall Racing from SA they have a lot of parts in stock and do all the cobb tuning.

The R35 section on SAU is quite boring these days as we are all on facebook, seem to get more non R35 guys in this section commenting....

Great attitude for a GTR owner. Remember, this discussion board; keyword discussion is to discuss R35's, whether or not you own one makes no difference. Keep to your Facebook private group for your exclusive VIP parties.

Now, moving on from that. Very nice garage you've got Joel - could share some pictures of the other automobiles you currently possess?

Cheers,

Mere R34 GTT owner who does not have the "right" to post here.

Hi Jeremy

Great to see you read the R35 sections in your spare time and that's right you do have right to post here no one stops you :)

Can ask a questions Jeremy since its all about discussions... Do you think it is right when people buy a car and have several other nice cars they get refereed to as a drug dealer?

Hence the reason I put that comment in my first post.....I am so sorry if I upset you with my attitude was only discussing what was on my mind.

Cheers

• Like 1

Thread cleaned. Some of you need to grow up a little and think before posting dribble.

Welcome Joel, you'll find the forums have a wealth of information that you'll never find quick/easy on Facebook :)

You'll be well looked after @ Racepace, lately every time I've been out there - two different R35s out the front. everytime.. Must be doing something right as they say.

But come on though - surely you must save the Pontiac is the ultimate car simply because of what it was, a rare piece indeed :thumbsup:

Thanks guys, Called Racepace, Chris was awesome.

Booked in :)

Only dealt with him once as i am in NSW but super helpful and some of the quality coming from them seems above most :yes:

Hey Joel,

Oh and just on this too - SAU actually offered to create a private area for R35 guys, there were a few PMs going around about it to help everyone out - as indeed - it's become worse over time with general 'annoyance' from other sections of the forum.

That never eventuated which was kinda odd, as it would work very well. Maybe because it wouldn't let people continue to avoid SAU Trader fees? Maybe the other R35 guys weren't even told about it? ;)

The idea/proposal still stands none the less if someone, such as yourself, wanted to look into that with us!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Come on Ash "Maybe because it wouldn't let people continue to avoid SAU Trader fees?" That's a bit rough. We are all friends and no one is trying to advertise or make money off our group. We share information only. If we have stuff to sell we sell like any other page. It's just the ease of use of Facebook vs an online forum, simple as that.