SAU Community

Calling R34 owners!

SS8_Gohan

Howdy everyone,

As the title says, i need some help from the R34 owners out there. I've been speaking to someone about a custom kit job and i need a R34 to sit side by side to a R34 GTR *cough* troy *cough* :) (by the way, how is the car going?)

I will confirm a time and place, but would someone be willing to come along with their R34 to help me decide whether what i have in mind is feasible? Don't need to fang it or anything, all the R34 would be doing is being parked next to a R34 GTR. Maybe a few body kit bolts being unscrewed here and there :) No driving of the car needed.

There maybe some brewskies involved for intereste parties :D

If you're interested, drop a post in here, and then i'll try and give a time a place, see if it suits all parties.

cheers!

hi daniel,i could help you out i guess.....providing the somone who you been talking to about the kit isnt to far from me :)....as far as the car is going its been a bit slow lately as sammy at the panel shop has been busy with some full repaints so getting some oven time has been a bit a bit of a struggle,but i managed to sneak in there the other night and paint the body shell and i have done all the panels and parts seperatly over the last couple of weeks so its all in one colour now so its looking more like a car now..it would be good to get this match up stuff organised while i have the bumpers off my car coz they are a bit of a headache to take off

If you want to get this organised as soon as possible Troy then that is fine with me, so you're just over the bridge on the west side yeah? Well Bass Junky how would feel with meeting up with us just over the west gate? Do u live on west or east side? :)

That would easiest for you Troy? if we came over to your shop? This is to fit around when u've got the time, so you say when and where, what suits you best.

cheers.

Not sure yet, up to ylwgtr2 :( By the sounds of it, fairly soon as his car is a bit all over the place at the moment :rofl: which is actually a good thing, means it's easier to measure up some certain parts, how's ur schedule looking for the next few weeks Bass?

I'm available most night after work.

This weekend is out as I'm going to Stacey Pullin on Friday night which will cancel out my weekend for any activities requiring some form of brain power (including driving).

Just let me know when you want to do it and I can make it.

Cheers

PETE

heheh, yeah, just download them all to a text file, then DELETE! all clean now :D

ah... so you're after eriktufa's GT-T ey? I want his rear spoiler! :)

hahah, Diry Whore

yup im probably buying the Famous Tissue Scratched car (dont ask ..... its a long story .... do search on tissues if you have too) :)

Taking her for a test drive on Friday night!!

Rear Spoiler is mine ;) !! haha reckon my NIZMO plates are gonig to look pretty schmik on it!

nudge nudge, wink wink troy ;) - just bumped it up so wouldn't have to go searching for it..

carry on ppls!

/hands clasped behind small of back, turns on heel.... :D

Ehlooo Troy? you found a time u wanna do this?

If you're too busy, should i just buy the parts and then find a way to fit them? Or you think that's a bit risky?

cheers