SAU Community

S A U - N S W Autumn Tech Arvo Saturday 10Th May 2Pm

GTR-N1

Great event; thoroughly enjoyed it. Theo did a great job hosting, and provided excellent information and insight.

Was great to see everyone, and great that the weather held off.

Thanks to everyone involved in putting the event together.

Thanks for the great event guys, as a new member I had a good time and got some great information.

Thanks to Theo and the club for putting it on.

The generosity of you guys n girls is something to behold! In money terms, I have never seen so much compassion displayed by so few!

In response, NYTSKY-Dave has said thank you, thank you, thank you!

I'm so proud of you guys I've been brought to tears - just as much by those who gave little, but it was all they had!!!!!

BRILLIANT!

BIG THANKS to Theo & the execs who put it together.

It was a great day & for a great cause!

Thanks for the insight into what seems like an expensive area that puts a lot of people off.

I myself will be consulting Theo in the near future.

Thanks to the organisers for putting this on, great hanging out with a top bunch of people and learning a lot of insights from Theo.

It was somewhat sobering hearing about how stringent some of the guidelines / regulations are, and really does make you stop and think a bit more about your next mod.

And of course there are thanks to be given to Nick and Adam for the use of their cars for practical demonstration.

P1050766_zps0306cdbd.jpg

P1050769_zpsf452846e.jpg

Nick's car modifications were creditably part-prepped by Paul of Pulse Racing.

P1050770_zpsf7f2377f.jpg

Adam's car modifications were creditably part-prepped by Alex of What A Head Performance

Plus the guy who, halfway through the Tech Arvo stated that glorious quote of the day, "Well, there's the first piece of good news!"

P1050771_zpsbb07d293.jpg

P1050772_zps7a0ce87f.jpg

P1050773_zps2901ce27.jpg

Paul's (Moelders') car modifications were creditably part-prepped by Adam Neish of J.E.M.

• Like 1

Another big thank you to the execs for organising, and to Theo for being such an informative host!!! Many thanks all round!! =)

Definitely was a top notch tech event!! =D

Looking forward to the video

Thanks for reminding me Brennan & Zeb...

Milan (RMBLBE), when you load up the vid, can you place it into the Members Forum only please?

Due to sensitive footage, I've PM'd you too.

Massive thanks again to Terry for co-ordinating another fantastic event for us Members, and to Theo for hosting the very informative afternoon!

Poor Milan with that camera set-up, every time he turned to shoot a different angle, *clunk* it bangs on another fence post or something and limits his shooting options. Here's hoping it doesn't affect the output of the video too much!

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• my current daily - BiTurbo Diesel SQ5 8R with a remap and some light cosmetic mods. Which is sitting in front of my old daily that hasn’t been driven in 7 years now, home to numerous redbacks no doubt. MK4 Golf GTI with a boser hood extension, air ride airbag suspension, factory RHD Xenon’s from the Japanese R32 and stubby electric mirrors (also from Japan) sitting on custom made 18x10” Work Meisters for the golf’s bolt pattern and offset. one day I’ll revive it as a project, pull the engine out, put some forged bits in, chuck a big turbo on it and tune it to somewhere around 250kw and call it a barn find to make millions off YouTube views. Till then, it is a good breeding home for redbacks and the boot is good for storing my Christmas tree for 11 months of the year.
    • Thanks for jumping in guys, suggested @Sbluatx post here for help. Was hoping one of the guys with a RWD stages could confirm if the tank was the same as the AWD one
    • I got another MAF and installed it. Idle misfire was still present. Finally got the tank low enough to refuel and did so. Did a short drive to warm the car up and no issues, pretty short drive. Going to attempt soon to take a longer drive to see. I don't think the MAF fixed it if anything, definitely thinking it was fuel related. As soon as I put fresh fuel in the car felt so much better. But, still need a longer test drive to verify. I'll report back once done.  I'm definitely going to be getting monitoring and tuning parts soon as my next upgrade (decided on the link after talking with my tuner), just been real tight with just purchasing the car and sudden onset of issues. I've also ordered a new exhaust stud kit and gasket to fix that obvious problem. Once it's back up to par I'll start with the goodies
    • Meant it’s 2WD. And my tank is cracked.