SAU Community

Sau Vs Qeo Qr Sprint Day 07-06-14

Cadmoon

wow, no good at all. does anyone here know anything about that zooboo or whatever suzuki swift? it was doing 55.02 and has no aero or anything, insane

Must have had balls like watermelons.

Sorry guys, bailed after round 2. I was so busy faffing with my camera that I missed the round 3 call and just went home! 65 first time, 63 second time. Pretty confident I would get it down to 60 if I had a few more more seshs. I didn't feel like any were very clean. Also first time on the sprint layout-quite different! All in all, a good day though.

last I heard it was 330ish hp on a built 1.6 still fwd

Definitely still a 1.6 suzuki motor me and my mate were perving on it in the pits. (wether or not the actual displacement is still that I am unsure)

Some pictures from my crappy phone camera, (but hopefully it can entice some more photos, since there seem to be cameras everywhere at these events but so few uploads)

IMG_20140607_142603_zpsjt8bv41s.jpg

The fireball on this one was so bright it threw out the focus of the camera:
IMG_20140607_145324_zpsc2izvbpe.jpg

IMG_20140607_140751_zpsqs2nte16.jpg

IMG_20140607_141536_zpsknkjrapv.jpg

Definitely still a 1.6 suzuki motor me and my mate were perving on it in the pits. (wether or not the actual displacement is still that I am unsure)

whatever it is, it is so quick, came from behind to beyond in my view in no time whatsoever haha