SAU Community

Sau Vs Qeo Qr Sprint Day 07-06-14

Cadmoon

You were in first so the spot's yours if you want it Noel

This was my reasoning but Noel said give it to you. I'll let you two decide who's on the primary list.

Hitler. I'm in brisbane, can I just turn up any time in the morning and watch this event? I love Evos and Skylines.

We'll be rocking up early in the morning, you're welcome to come at any time. The EVO guys are organising a happy laps with the BMW club for lunch as well.

Hitler. I'm in brisbane, can I just turn up any time in the morning and watch this event? I love Evos and Skylines.

Hitler was actually Austrian not German ;)

Every day I cross lindun rail crossing in my skyline, but I go slowly because my suspension is stiff and it is a bumpy crossing and someone always starts beeping at me shouting out the windows telling me to hurry up, get out the way blah blah c**t this c**t that.

Oh that's explains hurlers aggressive behaviour. Australians are very angry people, lots of aggressive drivers in Australia lol

Austrian not Australian.

Every day I cross lindun rail crossing in my skyline, but I go slowly because my suspension is stiff and it is a bumpy crossing and someone always starts beeping at me shouting out the windows telling me to hurry up, get out the way blah blah c**t this c**t that.

Damn angry people...

You were in first so the spot's yours if you want it Noel

I'm keen for seat time Smithy but as a more active member of the club you have dibs, If you dont want the spot i will gladly take it.