SAU Community

Sau Vic Iracing Championship

Tony Olsson

Ok - just joined iRacing on the weekend. I currently suck ass but that's ok.

When's the next race? I'm in.

Seen and added you this morning, welcome to the series and hope you have fun :)

As other drivers have already started next race is tomorrow 8pm start and the 'Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca'. Awesome track and racing there should be fun!

Being new to iRacing if there is anything like tips or setup advice feel free to ask away, I'm sure one of us will be able to come up with an answer for what your looking for :)

So its on tomorrow night for round 2 at Laguna Seca, and who doesn't love driving this track?! With a multi-story drop at the corkscrew this track can really put a driver to the test, and having plenty of places for overtaking choice of car may be the decider in this round... So get your practice on and see you at the track tomorrow night! :)

Grabbed a 3mth account last night after seeing snowy curse at some "MX5", turns out he was right. I suck bad, but still spent 2hrs trying to get consecutive laps without farking up in that damn car. Using a DFGT which seems fine with the logitech settings around the web but I'm thinking if I actually get decent, this stupid game is gonna get expensive.

Being new to iRacing if there is anything like tips or setup advice feel free to ask away, I'm sure one of us will be able to come up with an answer for what your looking for :)

Hehe yes, how do you make that bloody MX5 not suck?

Best solution for this race series is to use the SCAA - it's far less of the death trap. lol

Any word on if I'm running late on whether I can still join in at say 8:30 or something presuming the actual race hasn't started yet? Not sure on the protocols as to whether you can skip practice and quali?

Practice starts in 20mins. Practice runs for 50mins so if you turn up at 8:30 there will still be time to run a few laps before the qualifying session :)

From the last round

Grabbed a 3mth account last night after seeing snowy curse at some "MX5", turns out he was right. I suck bad, but still spent 2hrs trying to get consecutive laps without farking up in that damn car. Using a DFGT which seems fine with the logitech settings around the web but I'm thinking if I actually get decent, this stupid game is gonna get expensive.

Hehe yes, how do you make that bloody MX5 not suck?

Saw and added you miniwog (your Mr. Burns right?), welcome to the series! :) One tip I can give. When in game go into the 'Options' and where it says 'Force factor:' under 'Brakes' is where you want to have a play, can really improve braking when you get the setting that yours for you. Hope it helps a bit :)

10491282_10153216802974386_8645398249734

Server not up yet?

sorry: Just realised that its really only just 8pm now.. My clock may or may not be ~10 minutes off at the moment haha :/

Edited by dontyellpl0x

Series points have also now been updated! With a few changes in places points are going to be highly sort after the next few rounds!

• LEADER BOARD as of Round 2 -

1/ Chris Coxhead - 43 points - -

2/ Tony Olsson - 40 points >>

3/ Justin Masters - 20 points >>

4/ Sam Lahmann - 18 points <<

5/ Nicholas Vargheese - 15 points - -

6/ David Marinucci - 12 points - -

7/ Liam Clements - 12 points <<

8/ Evan Burns - 08 points - -

9/ Huy Phan - 08 points <<

10/ Luke Emerton - 00 points - -

11/ Andrew Richmond - 00 points - -