SAU Community

August Sandown

billywhiz

oh ill be there, just depends if sandown deem my car to be too loud (loud meaning awesome haha)

good to see a couple s14's coming to

:thumbsup:

BTW For those new to this year's season, probably a good idea to review the SAU classes - first page of http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/topic/437292-2014-sau-vic-motorsport-championship/

and advise emts & miniwog of your expected class.

Also on the day, there tends to be an SAU hang out, look out for the SAU flags, motorsport shirts etc and pop in to say hi.

BTW For those new to this year's season, probably a good idea to review the SAU classes - first page of http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/topic/437292-2014-sau-vic-motorsport-championship/

and advise emts & miniwog of your expected class.

Yeah send the info this way and I'll get the updated spreadsheet out a day or so later.

f**k me when did the prices skyrocket...thats more than PI...

WRX round at Sandown in March was $205. Their one around same time last year was $195 but SAU round was with AROCA last August and that was $210/230/250 depending on the date you entered.

The real issue is when they go for the cash grab like they did in March and again at Winton with PCV and over subscribe the day. I'd rather spend another $20 and get a decent run rather than save it and get f**k all laps.

Seems to be quite a few 200sx's joining track days in Vic... Great stuff. I'll be coming back to the track next year, looking forward to mixing it up with you guys :)

Start the diet now, so you can fit in the seat :yes:

• Like 1

Re prices: seems $215 for non members, $185 WRX members and $275 is for their race series

Though I tried to check the number of entries and the link doesn't seem to be open now, full?

Richo, not sure I'm going to enter next year if you require entrants to be dead :-)

I'm trying to enter but (after logging in with my wrx username/password) it looks locked down?

"

Access denied (error 403)

Sorry, but you have been denied access to the requested page or resource."

It seemed to revert to members login only, then this. Try contacting via email.

I'm still waiting on reply via email lol have re emailed as I'm having same issue as Simon