SAU Community

Volk Wheel And Spacer Help !

Hey guys first of all sorry for my stupid question, but I really wants to clarify some information regarding wheel spacers. I have 17' volk f zero challenge wheels sitting on my R34 GTT. But the wheel offset is not quite what I want. So I was thinking to install some hub centric wheel spacers to get that "FAT" look. My questions are,

1) should spacers hub diameter match my wheel inner hub diameter ?

2.) If yes where can I buy them ?

3.) Or should I just go and buy any hub centric spacers which match my car ? (Such as Justjap spacers)

I'v attached some of my current pictures.

Any information regarding this would be really helpful. Again sorry for my questions. Just new to this whole wheel spacer subject.

Thank you :)

post-135955-14302416005441_thumb.jpg

post-135955-14302416190474_thumb.jpg

post-135955-14302416416681_thumb.jpg

1. 66.1mm

2. GKTech ones are good quality, bolt on

3. Spacers are illegal (unless you own a Porsche that came with spacers from factory). It will nullify your insurance.

Your best bet is to sell the wheels and get something that fits to your liking.

Nothing wrong with your current wheels, they're perfect IMO. I'm guessing you want to enter your car into stance judgement arena A1 fullysickyo so sell your wheels, buy negative offset cast wheels from Phillipines/China and chop your springs.

^^^As above - you will need both hubcentric spacers and hubcentric adapters to go from your 66.1 to the Volk 73mm or whatever they are (in fact you should have those adapters now).

To me your wheels look fine... pretty flush and no ridiculous and illegal "stretch".

• Like 1

1. 66.1mm

2. GKTech ones are good quality, bolt on

3. Spacers are illegal (unless you own a Porsche that came with spacers from factory). It will nullify your insurance.

Your best bet is to sell the wheels and get something that fits to your liking.

Nothing wrong with your current wheels, they're perfect IMO. I'm guessing you want to enter your car into stance judgement arena A1 fullysickyo so sell your wheels, buy negative offset cast wheels from Phillipines/China and chop your springs.

Thanks for all the information. I didn't know that spacers will nullify my insurance. So its a no go anyway. It seems like the best option is to get new wheels... Thanks again for your help :) :)

• Like 1