SAU Community

New Wasteland Wa Topic

Hattori Hanzo 69

16 hours ago, Stinky Rooster said:

WR's are good bikes,  but damn high maintenance to keep them running.  

They also don't have a cush drive in the back wheel,  so if you ride them on the road it destroys the gearbox pretty quick,  so I would avoid a motard  version like the plague. 

Had a crf which made metal when road riding. Just gotta keep it pinned!!

Hay Corey,  how many engines has the Kim been through? 

Boss at my last job had one,  first ride he came on with me and some mates,  it ran out of compression and I had to tow it almost 30km with my busted arse xt600. 

The engine rebuild came to slightly more $$ than he paid for the bike. 

If you get a triumph,  look up Perth cafe racers on fb.  Awesome bunch of blokes to ride with

IMG20191229100229.jpg

On 16/01/2020 at 8:24 AM, t_revz said:

How are you getting it to the Bush? 

Friends I hope lol, have seen a couple of bikes down your way I was gunna say "Hey Trev" lol but figured that would be just rude

On 1/17/2020 at 11:30 AM, Stinky Rooster said:

Hay Corey,  how many engines has the Kim been through? 

Boss at my last job had one,  first ride he came on with me and some mates,  it ran out of compression and I had to tow it almost 30km with my busted arse xt600. 

The engine rebuild came to slightly more $$ than he paid for the bike. 

If you get a triumph,  look up Perth cafe racers on fb.  Awesome bunch of blokes to ride with

IMG20191229100229.jpg

Had a fresh build before i purchased it thankfully. And i've put maybe 6hrs max on it. It's now for sale, wana buy it?

The boss has said i can only have 1 bike and 1 import that doesn't run.

Anyone looking to buy or know anyone looking to buy a Skyline? I'm drowning in medical bills at the moment so I have to part with the car. 

Just swapped the engine last November to another RB25 with half the km's on it along with the nismo front bumper.

00100trPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20191106091459422_COVER.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 24/01/2020 at 9:07 PM, z00key said:

Friends I hope lol, have seen a couple of bikes down your way I was gunna say "Hey Trev" lol but figured that would be just rude

Not saying “hey Trev” is just rude