SAU Community

Illicit Drugs

GTR-N1

Or dispense information to take away from the demonisation of certain substances!

I just find it hilarious jaguars like hallucinogens tbh

Yeah mentioned this to a work colleague, his reaction was 'f&%kwit'.

If your aim is to amuse your readers then I think its funnier the reason why dogs lick their balls.

But I thought you were coming from a more logical,wise,and intelligent viewpoint with all your amazingness, again dogs licking their balls is more logical, wiser, and more intelligent than anything you have posted.

As with any addict all you are doing is trying to use any acquired information to create the illusion of intelligence to somehow try to justify your habit. A common behavior that addicts have, as a means to shy away from their destructive habit's reality.

As mentioned before, if anyone wants to really become intelligent on the topic of illicit drugs then they should they should stop reading bs and go to an ED or rehab centre.

As a soldier once said to me when I asked him a few questions about his service in Vietnam, he said you research and read all the dribble you want, but if you really want to know the truth you have to be there amongst all the shit.

But hey, he was no expert right because he didn't sit on his arse doing 5 min google searches to become an expert of everything.

Stop stroking your ego Trozzle by looking up and posting irrelevant information, the type of information that actually makes people dumber.

Oh, have you had the time to answer those questions yet or are you still avoiding them as you all do?

Funny that.

I am out of here.

Oh one last thing Trozzle,

Have a wonderful, safe and Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones.

• Like 1

Actually decided to skim through that... The only thing I'm addicted to so far as this subject goes is an addiction to debunking the scientifically unfounded and plainly false claims constantly repeated time and time again as fact by idiots like yourself who refuse to show they have any ACTUAL knowledge on the things they're speaking on.

And again, even if I were simply googling shit to repeat here (which I'm not), that's still leaps and bounds beyond the sourceless ramblings you've pulled out your own ass mate :)

I await your response, even though you've said multiple times you're done.

• Like 1

Stats don't lie when they cannot be warped.

* 50% of all M.V. accident victims tested this year in NSW, showed traces of amphetamines.

* Amphetamines in the system can only be read (off the swab or in a lab) for up to 48hrs after its most recent dose.

HNY to all...

* 50% of all M.V. accident victims tested this year in NSW, showed traces of amphetamines.

* Amphetamines in the system can only be read (off the swab or in a lab) for up to 48hrs after its most recent dose.

HNY to all...

Couldn't that just mean 50 percent of the general population has traces of amphetamines?

Yes it could.

Good point Ben.

Amusing given "traces" wouldn't suggest they were under the influence, and further recently enough in a particular case it was found that if anything the methamphetamine in a driver's system would have contributed positively if anything.

(meth is bad, driving on meth is worse... Before it looks like I'm condoning this shit again somehow)

But people here, including yourself, are arguing with other figures of knowledge on this topic simply by discounting their input (like that of David Nutt I provided earlier, immediately dismissed by those who choose to believe whatever they want).

I've asked plenty of questions - in fact some of you yourself Terry regarding statements made in your original thread - and they're yet to be answered. If I need to study journalism before you'll risk looking a fool, you've already done so.

HNY to all...

That could simply be

50% of the targeted demographic had trace elements of Amphetamines in their system

I.e they tested 2 people both of whom could have been known drug users, 1 had trace elements the other didnt. so now 50% of the world are druggos

That is how stats work

• Like 2