SAU Community

Problems With Japanese History Check, Any Ideas?

The first check I did they took a little while to even respond to the request, but were nice enough to give me a discount on the fee. This second request has been well over a week without any form of response to even confirm the check is being reviewed (as they do a prelim check to see if they can get info on the car). I've followed up on the page and Facebook numerous times.

This is now holding up a sale.

Are there any other services which offer the same info, many seem to only offer export papers to prove K's but they also offer the Auction Sheet as well, I'd like both.

Thanks in advance.

• 4 years later...

Hi all,

Bumping an old thread because I have the exact same topic. I did search and couldn't find anything more appropriate/recent. 

I am after the Japanese papers of my car and have enquired with Japanese History Check twice within the past 2 months, with no response. I see that sometimes these businesses are threatened, so I can only assume that JHC is no longer operating. 

However I am still after this info for my car. Does anyone recommend other companies doing the same thing? I see some on Google but want to know if anyone has personal experience before I pay blindly. 

Cheers,

John 

• 2 weeks later...