SAU Community

My New Koya Sf06 Are So Sexy On V36... :o

KeoCruz

Hey Everyone, I'm not sure if this has been done, I know it has somewhere, had to of been, anyway, what wheels and fitment is everyone running? Im running Koya's new 2015 SFo6 wheels in Matte Black 20 inch, 9.5 fronts with +35 offset and 10.5 rears with +38 offset. Allows for flush fitment running exactly parallel with my wheel arches. Looks sex. Just need to drop it a bit and ill be sitting pretty. Post Pics of your ride on ya shoes below! And of course if this is not a correct forum (cuz im still nooby at forums,) Delete please.

post-141340-0-56325400-1447175459_thumb.png

• Like 3

Srry all, Should have forwarned this is the lowest im going haha. I actually edited this photo to show what it will sit like with my coilovers ive got coming. Srry for misleading! I just couldnt upload the pic of my wheels with the stock height, its atrocious! Maybe I should go this low eh? HAHAHAHA Joking!

post-141340-0-93132400-1447217644_thumb.jpg

And no Im ordering Some brand with pretty good reviews, Gecko Coilovers, monotube design. Pretty good price at 1300. Will see how they go and bite the bullet for them,

Hey mate if you decide to buy locally i got a brand new set that i never got around installing and thinking about selling. Pm me if interested cheers

edit: they are not this Gecko brand, its a japanese brand distributed by Tanabe

Edited by AsM

Ah, OK, that makes a little more sense. It does look good, without a doubt but it's still too impractical on Sydney roads at least. You'll be forever snaking your way over speed humps at a snail's pace. I'd aim for a finger's gap between the top of the tyre and lip, for practicality's sake.

Also, if you think it's going to improve handling around bends significantly, keep in mind you already have 4WAS on this beast. If I can navigate 90km/h bends at 180km/h on factory height, you'll only be a little tighter around them by comparison. If you're going to throw it around the track, then it makes sense to do what you plan on. But if it's just to drive around town (and flirt with the law every now and then), the benefits are far outweighed by the impracticality.

Not trying to shatter dreams here. Just giving food for though. That and I just don't like being stuck behind vehicles that take years to navigate over speed humps because they dropped the thing too damn low.