SAU Community

? Sold! ? 2007 V36 Skyline 350gt ✔ Type Sp ✔ 50th Anniversary ✔ Red Leather

Price Reduced - $23,300 FIRM SOLD!!!

This 50th Anniversary Limited Edition Type SP, finished in a stunning ‘Obsidian Black’ duco with a commemorative ‘50 Years of Skylines’ Red Leather Interior and brushed Aluminium highlights – Is one of the most desirable Nissan V36 Skyline Sedans in Australia.

With one Australian owner, genuine mileage, exceptional reliability and in excellent condition – This is the highest trim V36 Skyline you could option new from the factory, which includes both ‘Sports’ and ‘Premium’ Package, known as a Type SP.

The Type SP Package includes the following features – Steering Wheel Paddle Shift, Larger Disc Brake Package, Aluminium Pedals, Rear Privacy Glass, Rear Parking Camera, Side Mirror Camera, Auto Tilt and Fold in Mirrors, Heated Front Seats, Leather Upholstery, and Electronic Seat Position Memory.

Additionally, there are many highly desirable factory options fitted such as – Auto Fold-In Mirrors, Radar Cruise Control, Front Parking Sensors, Rear Parking Sensors, Adaptive HID Headlights, Nissan Car Wings Navigation System and a BOSE Premium Stereo with Bluetooth Music Streaming.

Recently serviced December 2015 and registered until March 2016.

dsc6788-large.jpg

dsc6789-large.jpg

dsc6790-large.jpg

dsc6792-large.jpg

dsc6796-large.jpg

dsc6798-large.jpg

dsc6800-large.jpg

dsc6804-large.jpg

dsc6807-large.jpg

dsc6810-large.jpg

dsc6812-large.jpg

dsc6820-large.jpg

dsc6822-large.jpg

dsc6829-large.jpg

dsc6835-large.jpg

dsc6842-large.jpg

dsc6854-large.jpg

dsc6858-large.jpg

dsc6863-large.jpg

dsc6866-large.jpg

dsc6868-large.jpg

dsc6869-large.jpg

dsc6871-large.jpg

dsc6882-large.jpg

dsc6883-large.jpg

dsc6891-large.jpg

dsc6894-large.jpg

dsc6895-large.jpg

Reason for sale?

You imported a V35, sold it soon just after you got it (even though you raved on about it), imported a V36, loved it, now selling it.

Is it Becoz turbo? It's ok if it is, you can tell us.

Time for you to import a Gloria/Cedric/Cima/President.

• Like 1

Reason for sale?

You imported a V35, sold it soon just after you got it (even though you raved on about it), imported a V36, loved it, now selling it.

Is it Becoz turbo? It's ok if it is, you can tell us.

Time for you to import a Gloria/Cedric/Cima/President.

Leroy you're spot on. :yes:

There are more people than I can count on my fingers, who don't understand why I sell such great cars "that I love" within a relatively short time of owning them... and now, since you asked, I'll happily explain why. ;)

First of all, just to clear things up... I "raved on" about both my V35 Skyline 350GT and V36 Skyline 350GT because they are both genuinely bloody awesome cars and all round excellent sports coupes / sports sedans. They both offer exceptional bang for buck - in all aspects - build quality, reliability, appearance, technology, safety, handling and performance! :woot:

Do I feel any different about either of these Skylines today? Absolutely not... in fact I miss my V35 Coupe whenever I see one of the road (even though the V36 is technically a 'superior' car in many regards). :wub:

I already imported a Nissan GF50 Cima 450XV earlier this year for my parents... and my god, was I blown away by how awesome these cars are as 'luxury / vip' cruisers... and I'd consider importing a second one for myself in the future!

I'd love a Gloria but the compliance side of things is currently bastardized in Australia by very few RAWS workshops actually having a compliance plate to complete the work for these models... monopolizing the price of compliance on these. I'm lucky I could even comply the Cima in Adelaide... and through Sinergy Motorsports too, I didn't expect that... although it's no surprise when you realise they're plate sharing with their parent company PVP Imports interstate.

The reason for sale is simply this - I wish to own / import / experience as many JDM cars as I can this lifetime, it's a hobby for me - and I love it! ;)

This should come as no surprise to a fellow car enthusiast, such as yourself :yes:

PS: My blog(s) are a creative outlet for me (again a hobby, which I love) and considering the hundreds of hours that I've put into them... and the absolute wealth of information and photos I have on them and have done so without expecting anything in return - and giving back to the community - again it should come as no surprise that I'm a car enthusiast and enjoy what I do.

The amount of people that I've had personally thank me for the information I've posted regarding the importing process... not to mention the V35 / V36 Skylines themselves, has been very rewarding to say the least, having received such positive feedback from like minded individuals... and to have a fellow car enthusiast actually import a V36 Skyline because of my blog... well, that's just friken awesome! ...and I'll never forget that :)

That makes sense :) would be great to own such a variety. There are heaps of VIP imported rides on zeitakuvip.com

You'd be surprised to see how many glorias and cedrics there are in SA. Lots of Toyota crowns too.

Thanks Leroy I appreciate your response.

PS: Whilst I'm not mechanically minded, let alone a pro driver... I will never settle for just being 'content'... just like a good Asian meal, variety for the win! :)

I've owned a 1994 Nissan Z32 300ZX, 1996 Nissan S14 200SX, 2003 Nissan V35 Skyline and currently a 2007 Nissan V36 Skyline (not counting my non-JDM cars) :wub:

...wanting to add to that list :woot:

Swaps for a freshly imported, low km, manual V35 with cash your way? :ninja:

But seriously, this is ridiculously cheap! Glws George!

Thank you very much Brenton... :woot:

The price is bloody cheap I know... once I sell the V36 Skyline, I couldn't even re-import it landed & complied for this price... as it's bloody rare being low mileage + black + type sp + 50th anniversary + nearly every factory / dealer option purchased from new. :closedeyes:

Your freshly imported V35... it's not something that I've considered -being manual- but I do love my V35 Coupes... anyway you have my attention Brenton... :)

Just be aware, you might take a while to find a buyer, first you will need to find someone after a V36 350GT sedan, V36 shoppers are rare enough, with most looking for 370GT coupes, even sedan buyers would probably be on the lookout for a 370GT. And then find someone willing to pay the extra for the 'uniqueness' of this vehicle. I'm not in any way suggesting the price you have on it isn't reasonable, but when you can get normal mid range V36 350GT for quite a bit less, or even step into a 370GT SP sedan if you can put up with around 100,000km, you are just going to need a niche buyer after a car just like this one.

You might strike it lucky and find someone straight up, but I would expect you will be in for a wait.

Hang in there though!!

• Like 1

Just be aware, you might take a while to find a buyer, first you will need to find someone after a V36 350GT sedan, V36 shoppers are rare enough, with most looking for 370GT coupes, even sedan buyers would probably be on the lookout for a 370GT. And then find someone willing to pay the extra for the 'uniqueness' of this vehicle. I'm not in any way suggesting the price you have on it isn't reasonable, but when you can get normal mid range V36 350GT for quite a bit less, or even step into a 370GT SP sedan if you can put up with around 100,000km, you are just going to need a niche buyer after a car just like this one.

You might strike it lucky and find someone straight up, but I would expect you will be in for a wait.

Hang in there though!!

Thanks Greg, I'm in not rush to sell - I continually have my family and friends telling me NOT to sell my V36 Skyline... me on the other hand, I absolutely love her, but I really am looking forward to freeing up $23k of my money again :yes:

I've received many compliments on my V36 Skyline already in the past year, so I know that there are definitely people in Adelaide who will appreciate what I am offering.

I've also had a few people since Christmas / Boxing Day inquire about my Skyline and come down to inspect :)

The buyers who are looking at my V36 are specially after an sports sedan in automatic... so I don't feel that I'm competing with the V36 Coupes as the offer something different (and are suited to a different buyer).

I suspect the person who ends up buying my V36 Skyline will be a male in their 40's to 60's looking for something different to the equivalent offerings from BMW, Mercedes and Lexus ;)

Cheers for the comments though, and wish me luck :D

Love the int/ext colour combo. Saw it at the TTP cruise, looked clean....

Thank you very much :D

I parked so far back at Jaf's... even the 'overflow' at TTP was completely full... I didn't realise any one had actually noticed my V36 Skyline at the back :)

• 2 weeks later...

What the hell..... George...

I have been away from the forum for a while and the first thing I sew when I got back is you are selling your v36....

:glare::glare::glare::glare::glare::glare::glare:

Hey Charlie, what can I say...? I'm a car enthusiast!

A new JDM car a year, is the life for me :)

I'll make sure I bring in something special each time :D

I see its got a deposit now on carsales.

Its got 20" with coilovers, how much lower than standard was it and was there much difference in the ride quality (harshness) ?

• Like 1

I see its got a deposit now on carsales.

Its got 20" with coilovers, how much lower than standard was it and was there much difference in the ride quality (harshness) ?

Well spotted R377.

One would think that wide 20" wheels with low profile tires on adjustable coilover suspension (at minimum legal ride height) would result in harsh ride quality...

But I'm here to tell you that I'm an absolute believer, after having owned this V36 Skyline... the ride quality is excellent and the road noise (whilst present) is low... the car handles beautifully and soaks up all the imperfections in the road very well... not to mention never bottoming out or having difficult with spoon drains / speed humps.

To say that I was impressed, upon first driving this V36 Skyline is an understatement.