SAU Community

Saturday Evening 31st July - Pizza and Coffee perhaps???

Tosh

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

um have to count me out guys...got a 30th to go to (I had a feeling it was the same night but wasn't sure) :P

ps LTSJayce, if your other half ends up being the only chick there tell her that i'm really sorry lol!!

um have to count me out guys...got a 30th to go to (I had a feeling it was the same night but wasn't sure) :)

ps LTSJayce, if your other half ends up being the only chick there tell her that i'm really sorry lol!!

don't EVER talk to me again :talk2hand

Do we know how many Shogun people are coming?

I'm going to book it for tomorrow. If i don't hear how many exact, i'll book for who have confirmed, plus 4 spots.

Sweet, i'll book tomorrow for 16

If anyone still wants in on this, let me know today/tonight OR early tomorrow morning.

PM, post here, or email me.

Cheers guys, see you then

New List:

Tosh

Darren

Nik

Ewen

Jayce + 1

GTS_DUY

Knytestorme

R31_silo2

Ed

Veilside R33

timbar32 (?)

Shogun x4

Andrew

Leigh

I'm calling them in the morning. Booking for 18 under my own name, Ewen Furze.

Unless i hear otherwise, this list is final, hoping to see everyone there.

[

Thanks for thinking of my wife(Erica)!I think she'll be fine:she's been subjected to enough male b.s. and Skyline banter courtesy of yours truly...Pity you can't make it to the "do",though!We've only really met Amaru and Aurora,so there's at least two faces that'll be familiar!looking forward to catching everyone there;I'm sure we'll get to say "G'day" at some stage,despite the ribbing Aurora/E. seems to be dishing out to you!!

yea well i am trying to remember what people look like i think i remember amaru quite a tall guy or is that aurora ??? i forget but that will the only face i will recognise will be good to meet most of u all finally :)

yes im the abnormally tall one :Oops:

EDIT: leech... will you be bringing your car too? Im keen to see it, youve been talking about getting one since I met you at summernats, so yeah :)

Either way anyone waiting at APK will be able to spot me and ewen, we will be the two wankers booning around in a white liberty :rofl:

Call made, table booked.

These people are covered.

Tosh

Darren

Nik

Ewen

Jayce + 1

GTS_DUY

Knytestorme

R31_silo2

Ed

Veilside R33

timbar32 (?)

Shogun x4

Andrew

Leigh

Booking is under the name 'Ewen Furze' for 8pm this Saturday night.

See you all there!