SAU Community

Saturday Evening 31st July - Pizza and Coffee perhaps???

Tosh

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A big "Thanx!" goes to Aurora and Amaru for organising the night-good food and top people!Good to meet most of you-I didn't get to say G'day to everyone,but maybe next time?And thanks for the kind comments about my GT-R to GTS_DUY and R31_silo2;it's nice that other people appreciate my little beastie...although maybe not the p'd off Ford V8'er that had his butt handed back to him on a plate later that night after he picked on "that car with the funny tailights"!!

"Not so funny now is it mother****er" :)

Word-for-word EXACTLY what I said,shifting hard from 2nd to 3rd!Probably also what the thick-necked knucleheads' girlfriend said shortly afterwards,as a car full of giggling girls gave him heaps for said beating!!

its called "simpson beige" i got it from supercheap, and no, i took every thing out and did the bits individually, its easy as and gets a much better job done. it came up sweet but i didnt really put much time and effort into it, ive just done a few interiors b4 so i know what im doing. i'll strip it again in a while and do the entire interior in 2 different shades of creme. but it all depends on the colour i eventually spray my car.

fantastic food :)

gw Ewen.... you may be a better events organiser than I am!!! hehehe

I think it's funny it took a NSWer to get you all to come out.... CMON GUYS!!! WHATS GOING ON!!! hahahaha

good night.. sorry I didnt get a chance to chat to more of you but I was secluded down the end of the table.. haha

Tosh

fantastic food :)

gw Ewen.... you may be a better events organiser than I am!!! hehehe

I think it's funny it took a NSWer to get you all to come out.... CMON GUYS!!! WHATS GOING ON!!! hahahaha

good night.. sorry I didnt get a chance to chat to more of you but I was secluded down the end of the table.. haha

Tosh

How'd you fare at Wakefield the next day?I have a fly-on-the-wall account of some really good times being put down by an MR2....