SAU Community

Welcome To Sau Wa

RB335

Haven't been on the forum in ages mainly due to lack of traffic. Nice to see people are starting to organise something again. I used to be on here multiple times a day in the early to mid 2000's. Was a big distraction from my uni work back in the day. I guess as the very active members have got older their priorities have also changed. Not to say that they are not still car enthusiasts, but I guess as we get older we get more responsibilities. The younger generations, as mentioned previously, don't use forums as much as they were used 10 years ago and opt for facebook groups instead. It is actually quite sad considering the amount of information that you can find on these forums that you will just never get from a facebook group. Still to this day if I need info, I will search forums as they are a real gold mine.

• Like 2

The Wa wasteland used to be a great source of humour, barely anyone had a skyline but we used to catch up a bit. Few job changes between us and things went quiet. If I was in Perth Id push a few events but too hard from down south. I don't mind a meet at a motor sports event in Perth or something similar but not just a cruise. Definitely true about more responsibilities taking over too!

Forums are 11ty times better than FB!

• Like 1