SAU Community

dyno day @ selectmaz - the aftermath

WazR32GTSt

nuh we had a 200SX there. Kinda was the odd one out :rolleyes:

hey what about the Suzuki Cappucinno with 61rwkw .... not bad considering it weights about 650kgs WET

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

110kW @ the wheels is normal for a stock GTS-T R32. We're talking about a GTS-T here - only 1 turbo.

Not harsh at all...  my stock R31 (with 1 less cam and 1 less turbo than you guys) managed over 100 at the rears....  

with figures that low, there must be some underlying issues.

Guest RedLineGTR

ah bitches bitches....i'll upload "some" photos tomorrow after work, have been busy and work is being a bitch...

Rob.

Guest RedLineGTR

I've got like 10 photos that i have uploading into my gallary but not such a wide selection of cars, i'll upload as many as i can onto my webspace tomorrow night..i'll get about 30-40 photos up :) and some dyno charts. Sorry for the wait.

Guest RedLineGTR
hey what about the Suzuki Cappucinno  with 61rwkw .... not bad considering it weights about 650kgs WET

It rev's out to 10,000rpms :) and dosent loose any power from 8000rpms...great from track days just leave it in one gear all around the track...lolz

Guest RedLineGTR

Thats one of the cars that i missed out on getting photos off...was at the front talking to some of the boys etc.

Whats the go with these dyno sheets??

I called selectmaz yesterday and spoke to the guy who was driving our cars on the dyno.. he says they have finally got a new printer and will be sending them out asap.

Guest RedLineGTR

Well here are the dyno photos, with the photos I haven’t had time to edit and touch up them to my liking since I have shit all time. So excuse the imperfections. I have some dyno graph photos which I will upload as well tonight but it’s only like 6 graphs or so. Nothing spectacular but I’ll upload them.

dynoday001.jpg

dynoday002.jpg

dynoday003.jpg

dynoday004.jpg

dynoday005.jpg

dynoday006.jpg

dynoday007.jpg

dynoday008.jpg

dynoday009.jpg

dynoday010.jpg