SAU Community

Dome Fuse Keeps Blowing

SL33K

Hey guys,

just wondering if you can help.

I just noticed that my interior lights, door lights, beeping sound, trunk light and power seat front back button does not work.

I checked the fuse and found one that was blown, i replaced it with the same 10amp one and it blew again. I tried again and blew it the second time as well.

I cant figure out what is causing this. I have not done any electrical work recently. Only thing i did was vaccumm car inside and a little under the seat. I dont see any issues under the seat where the cables are though so not sure.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers.

Not sure what fuse it was as it was in Japanese. I just took them all out one at a time.

It was in the inside driver side fuse box. If looking at the fuse box directly then on the right side bottom row in between two other 10amp fuses. Not sure if it helps.

Sorry its a 2003 v35 coupe

List of things that dont work:

Glove box light

Key surround led

Front & Back switch for seats (No sounds at all) - up & down works

Trunk lights

Dome lights

Vanity lights

Door step lights

Not sure what fuse it was as it was in Japanese. I just took them all out one at a time.

It was in the inside driver side fuse box. If looking at the fuse box directly then on the right side bottom row in between two other 10amp fuses. Not sure if it helps.

I knew it would be. I was just hoping for a photo with the markings to try narrow it down to what Nissan claim it should protect. I might then be able to cross-reference it in the G37 FSM, with a bit of luck.

Thanks Max :)

Problem has now been fixed. I had to call a mobile electrician and he was really good. He found the issue was the screw for the top vanity mirror had gone through the cable for the vanity light and shorted.

Once fixed all above stuff works :)