SAU Community

HR30 on the dyno this thursday

Doctor 30

Im getting the drive shafts repaired and the Skyline run on a dyno this Thursday as I have got my supra FMIC from ebay. If the result is impressive, I'll post. If not I'll be hoping that no one has viewed this post.

The guy doing it is Marcus Blythe from Flow Tech EFI in Greensborough.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Well my car puts out 550hp at 22psi with a hybrid (standard turbo)" - as quoted by one of my customers who owns a stock E15ET bar BOV + Bleed Valve + Catback exhaust! :bs!:

Oh shit, I've just looked at the intercooler and it has had a 5 cent modification, (looks like somone ran 5 cents down the cooling fins) Wanker on ebay said 'great condition'. The seller is Tominien or something like that.

Besides that it doesn't fit properly, i'll need some pipe work. Still get it tuned anyway.

And the result is 207rwkw!!!

Apparently it is an after market turbo but was leaking pressure because it wasn't sealed properly when fitted and was leaking the hotter it got.

So the guy resealed it tuned it properly and it is producing 207rwkw running 18psi at 6200rpm.

Then the president called me up and asked me how to fix the whole Iraq situation and while on the phone I heard a womans cry for help and it was Lois Lane, she was stuck in a car while an earthquake was going on then time went backwards and superman came and rescued her....

Sorry, had to make up a story as it isn't ready yet. I am so full of shite :)

And the result is 207rwkw!!!

Apparently it is an after market turbo but was leaking pressure because it wasn't sealed properly when fitted and was leaking the hotter it got.    

So the guy resealed it  tuned it properly and it is producing 207rwkw running 18psi at 6200rpm.

Then the president called me up and asked me how to fix the whole Iraq situation and while on the phone I heard a womans cry for help and it was Lois Lane,  she was stuck in a car while an earthquake was going on then time went backwards and superman came and rescued her....

Sorry, had to make up a story as it isn't ready yet. I am so full of shite :)

all righty then??

I'm guessing you'd be an annoying prick to work for... :) lol

I'd be interested to hear what it makes too, don't mind the ol' 30s :D I'm a bit behind the 8 ball, what's done to it? So far I know it has flash custom driveshafts and modded FMIC :D

and the moment you've all been waiting for. Here are some pics. It is really dirty so I'll clean it one day and put it up.

I wouldn't say I am annoying to work for..... more just a little misunderstood, I like to laugh like a mad scientist every now and again to keep the employees on their toes... :)

Got to wait until Monday, Those hot diggity darned drive shafts are a prick to get rebuilt and given how shagged they were, Marcus didn't want to flog them on the dyno until they were rebuilt, so I have to wait until Monday. I knew he didn't realise how much of a pain in the arse they are to get, but he called me and told me he'd have them Monday @noon the latest.

Good news is the intercooler is in and he has hotted up a shit load of R31's and VL's Turbo and Atmo.

Hey, a bit more positive feed back on the $150 mag wheels wouldn't go astray ;) I stuffed around for ages trying to get the size of the pic files small enough to get on this thread!!

Driving a VT wagon until then, biggest POC on the road.