SAU Community

Alcon brakes, BNR32 Trust MX front pipe, + Biot F40 + susp bits + Momo seat

Near new conditon stainless steel exhaust. Has been sitting on the shelf collecting dust for a while. Font pipes are 65mm into 80mm exhaust. Was going to keep this for rego purposes before doing custom but bugger it...will worry about a street exhaust if I run into noise issues with my custom twin system.

$450 from the MX front pipes.

Sorry about the pics showing dust and crud. If i need to I will give them a wipe down so that you can see the excellent, low km condition

13898449_10155157140204741_416257975_o.jpg

13902073_10155157140324741_1390489969_o.jpg

13918620_10155157141224741_161381399_o.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Alcon 6 Pot Caliper and Rotors

I have held on to these calipers and rotors for years with a plan of putting them on whatever I bought next, an R31 coupe or R32 GTR. But still dont have the space for a 4th car and reality has set in that I have to continue to part with what I think is cool stuff I have collected over the years for my cars. 

I dont intend to run 18s on my my GTSt and it has a good 4 pot Stoptech 343mm setup for 17s and my Cossie already has 378mm 6 pot APs so these have no place to go except a 4th car which isn't happening anytime soon.:(

So, these are similar to the common Alcon Mono6 that many people run on 365x32mm rotor. However these were an Alcon Jaguar caliper that ran 410x35mm rotors on what I believe was their GT4 cars run by Prodrive. So simply put the std Mono6 can only take a 32mm rotor and doesnt have the curvature to go much over 365mm. These take a 35mm rotor and can take any common R35 GTR rotor  diameter.

These calipers are used, but like new. They did one event and the car ended up through the kitty litter so the caliper got a few nics and bumps as rocks bounced around between rim and brakes. They have been freshly coated in silver by HPC and never ran on a car by me. I slapped a vinyl Alcon sticker on the caliper for the pics, but my intetion was to stencil NISSAN on the caliper, but thankfully havent done it to date and guess if I had doen so it would have limited their appeal for this sale. SO you are free to stick the Alcon stickers on them, paint Alcon on them or paint whatever you like

But has evidenced by the condition of the pistons you can see they are  as new.

Rather than the 410mm Jag rotors I have a set of R35 GTR rotors measuring 380x35mm. They re freshly machined and still in spec but wont have another machine in them 

The calipers and rotors come with new DS2500 pads, but no brake lines or mounts. 

Asking $2200 for them for calipers, pads and rotors.

20161104_185833.jpg

20161104_210741.jpg

20161104_210749.jpg

20161104_210758.jpg

20161104_220401.jpg

• Like 1

Will take $2,000 for the Alcons and rotors

ex HRT Momo seat

EX Holden Racing Team (HRT) seat out of Jason Bright's 2002 car for ride days. 

I ran this seat in my track car for a few years and one weekend at Phillip Island Jason Bright was good enough to sign the seat for me 

The seat is a Carbon Kevlar Momo race seat. Back in the day it was a $4,500 seat and about the best strength-weight proposituon you could buy. The left hand side head restraint was trimmed to suit the HRT roll cage ( see pics) 

The past number of years i have kept the seat for my simulator setup but just don't have the space for it anymore so parting with my part of HRT history 

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Also  have rear std R33 GTR upper and lower suspension arms for $50 each (traction, camber and LCA)

Also have R32 rear end bits for $50 each, inc LCA and hubs

Also found these in the bottom of a box and forgot I had them.  I run 343mm rotors rather than the 340mm these were intended for when used with the Biot 340 rotor and Brembo F40/F50 caliper. 

About the biggest rotor / caliper arrangement you can get under most 17" wheels ( I run TE37s with no clearance problems)

There are several cheap Brembo F40/F50 setups for sale on SAU at the moment so will help you get a good setup for reasonable dollars

Off this kit

http://www.biot.co.jp/products/biot/caliper/f50-4pot/

http://www.biot.co.jp/products/biot/caliper/f50-4pot/brembo-f50-4pot-340/

http://www.biot.co.jp/products/biot/rotor/front/

Asking $200 delivered for them

13844063_10155143138084741_2002753866_o.jpg

13898214_10155143137609741_1499789291_o.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

As per above....BUMPY:  Will take $2,000 for the Alcons and rotors

rotors.

20161104_185833.jpg

20161104_210741.jpg

20161104_210749.jpg

20161104_210758.jpg

20161104_220401.jpg

Also  have rear std R33 GTR upper and lower suspension arms for $50 each (traction, camber and LCA)

Also have R32 rear end bits for $50 each, inc LCA and hubs

ex HRT Momo seat

EX Holden Racing Team (HRT) seat out of Jason Bright's 2002 car for ride days. 
I ran this seat in my track car for a few years and one weekend at Phillip Island Jason Bright was good enough to sign the seat for me 
The seat is a Carbon Kevlar Momo race seat. Back in the day it was a $4,500 seat and about the best strength-weight proposituon you could buy. The left hand side head restraint was trimmed to suit the HRT roll cage ( see pics) 
The past number of years i have kept the seat for my simulator setup but just don't have the space for it anymore so parting with my part of HRT history 

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

• 3 months later...