SAU Community

Advanced Driving Course Level 1 SPECIAL OFFER

kevwrx

**Saturday course is now completely booked out **

Hey Guys

Due to me making a venue booking error of biblical magnitude, I'm offering a super duper deal on our Level 1 Advanced / Defensive Driving Course.

The dates available are either Saturday 14th or Sunday 15th August.

This course is normally charged at $195.00 per driver, which is very cheap compared to our competitors. However for these two dates we're offering it for only $125.00 per driver.

The courses will be conducted at the Victorian Police Motor Driving School, which is the same venue we use for our skid pan days which many of you have already attended.

It is a one day course, starting at 8.15 am and concluding at around 4.30 pm.

All participants will recieve a certificate of completion (which SOME insurance companies recognise) and course manual. We use qualified, experienced instructors. We provide tea and coffee for the day, but you will have to bring your own lunch.

More information about the course can be found on our web site www.driverdynamics.com on the Defensive Driving page.

If you would like to come along please contact me on 1300 652 693

or email [email protected]

Cheers Kev

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whereabouts in Melbourne is it? I looked on your web site but cant seem to find an address. Might be interested in doing the course if its convieniently located.

Whereabouts in Melbourne is it? I looked on your web site but cant seem to find an address. Might be interested in doing the course if its convieniently located.

Sorry, it's at Attwood on Mickelham rd (Not far from the airport).

It's so cheap that it's worth the trip !! :D

Hi Kev,

Count me in, I just need you to confirm:

> how many places do you have to fill?

> Are we using our own cars?

And I'll lt you know what day we'd like Sat or Sun.

Cheers

Simon

Hey Simon

20 drivers for each course.

Use your own car.

(I may NEED to drive the E55 for the week prior to you coming though, just to make sure that it is suitable for the course :wassup: )

Cheers

Thanks Kev,

one last question.. is this the "defensive" Advanced course from your website??

http://www.driverdynamics.com/defensive.php

Coz if it is we just completed this with Peter Hackett/Paul Stokle at Sandown about 2 weeks ago.. :)

But if your talking about the Advanced "2" course http://www.driverdynamics.com/advanced.php, then I'll probably book the whole day :D aaaah why not maybe even the whole 2 days :wassup:

Thanks Kev,  

one last question.. is this the "defensive" Advanced course from your website??

http://www.driverdynamics.com/defensive.php

Coz if it is we just completed this with Peter Hackett/Paul Stokle at Sandown about 2 weeks ago.. :)

But if your talking about the Advanced "2" course http://www.driverdynamics.com/advanced.php, then I'll probably book the whole day :D aaaah why not maybe even the whole 2 days  :wassup:

Yeah Simon it's the Defensive Course, few of my mates work on the Merc one, you would have met Lincoln no doubt.

Guest RedLineGTR

MIght be keen...willl see if i have anything on that weekend...but will be in contact otherwise. Cheers Rob

kev, im in for sure. will you confirm with us who is in and how many spots you have left.

Thanks. James.

It's early days yet James, however I got quite few people interested in coming, so if you do want to come let me know asap.

Cheers Kev

Yeah Simon it's the Defensive Course, few of my mates work on the Merc one, you would have met Lincoln no doubt.

Hmm... lincoln. rings a bell, there were about 10drivers that day, but the most popular one was Peter (aka - HOLLYWOOD) Hackett.

I must say it sounds like your defensive course is similar to what we did that day... And if it's anything to go by, awesome day, lots of learning, and those high speed braking/slalom were very interesting!

I'm currently driving a 91 Pulsar hatch, fwd, no abs (which i heard is a good thing for these courses) and tyres thinner than some push bikes :P - Is there much point me taking this course when i have a R34 GT-T on the way about 3-4weeks after this course?

cheers

I'm currently driving a 91 Pulsar hatch, fwd, no abs (which i heard is a good thing for these courses) and tyres thinner than some push bikes :P - Is there much point me taking this course when i have a R34 GT-T on the way about 3-4weeks after this course?

cheers

You'll find that we normally have a whole bunch of different cars doing the course, it's actually very interesting watching how all the different cars perform.

About the only thing that would make a difference is that the Skyline is ABS, most drivers learn heaps about their ABS on the course. Up to you. :P

Cheers Kev