SAU Community

Soon To Be Proud R33 Owner

EBoreham

Soon To Be Proud R33 Owner

Hi all, my name is Erin. Currently living south of Perth I am looking to buy my first skyline in the near future and do some mods and get right into working on cars. My dream JDM has always been the R33 Skyline so I'm keen to get straight into it as soon as possible and bring my baby to life - starting with the basics and building my skills and expereince before moving onto more complicated mods and builds! I'm posting here in search of any basic beginner mods to start with and even just pics of your mods and skylines so you can all show off your pride-and-joys!! I look forward to seeing all the beauties you guys have - Thanks in Advance!! :) 

Edited by EBoreham

If it's your first boosted car/first skyline, I'd recommend just learning to drive it as is standard. Take it to track days and skid pan days and just have fun and learn the car.

If it's a GTSt, just remember even if it's only making 140rwkw completely stock, boost + inexperience is enough to spit you out into a tree or someone else and kill you.

If it's not your first turboed car, then go nuts lol

Btw congrats on choosing the 33. By far my favourite of the skyline family and I'm on to my 4th one now :)