SAU Community

Best AWD/4WD torque split controller

Best AWD/4WD torque split controller

Hi all,

I did a quick search but did not find anything which really satisfied me

I am looking at options for a awd controller

From what I hear the ETS pro is the latest and greatest but still applies line pressure even in 2wd mode and can cause transfer failures, are failures common? Has this been raised with full race?

Ruzic is no longer available but was considered the best, it still used the factory analogue sensor though, would this still be considered better than the ETS pro?

cheers

Exquisit. I've had both.
The ets pro definitely does apply pressure when in 2wd. It turns the hydraulic pump off and does not prime. I had mine (r33) on hoist and fronts didn't turn.
Runic was good for track but much more subtle difference. Ets pro can be turned up, very aggressive. And 2wd mode can be fun.

Thanks richard

So even though it applies pressure in 2wd mode it does not turn the fronts at all, so the premature wear would be minimal at least in 2wd mode

It would be interesting to see how the car behaves on a hoist with the setting in awd mode, is it suppose to drive all 4 even though the g sensor does not detect it is moving?

Ets seems to be better as it is newer and uses its own g sensor but I am concerned about premature wear on a street car

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Had both Ruzic and the Full-Race controllers, both good, but the dial and new G-Sensor make the Full-Race the winner.

.....I got a little creative and moved the controls to the steering wheel.

IMG_3630.JPG

• Like 1

• 4 years later...