SAU Community

Parking Sensor Recommendations

Parking Sensor Recommendations

Hi,

Looking at getting some parking sensors installed on my V36, first of all are there genuine Nissan ones available to purchase? If not, does anyone know of a particular make that looks almost OEM?

I saw a V36 listed on CarSales with the following sensor display, unsure if its from manufacturer though.

046d571e02d6a9ab7a084a46cbb6830a.jpg.d9ae7b53d2375892c5488d9e185a3edc.jpg
Thanks,
Jacob

14 minutes ago, mycarhasposessedme said:

Yep, that's Genuine.

So I called the dealer thats selling this car and they advised its a non genuine part, but they couldn't provide me with any info on the make or model number of it. Would you have any info on this?

17 hours ago, mycarhasposessedme said:

Go to here. http://nissan.epc-data.com/ & start searching, start with ckv36.

They are listed under the accessory section B85.

I recently replaced one of my sensors.

Thanks for that.

After doing a bit of research, I think I need to look at getting the following parts (As I want both front/rear sensors)
The image shows all the required parts needed, but I believe the part numbers I have noted with a star include several of the sub-parts.

Screen Shot 2017-09-05 at 10.06.17 am.jpg

• 2 months later...
Parking Sensor Recommendations Hi,

Looking at getting some parking sensors installed on my V36, first of all are there genuine Nissan ones available to purchase? If not, does anyone know of a particular make that looks almost OEM?

I saw a V36 listed on CarSales with the following sensor display, unsure if its from manufacturer though.
046d571e02d6a9ab7a084a46cbb6830a.jpg.d9ae7b53d2375892c5488d9e185a3edc.jpg
Thanks,
Jacob
Hey Jacob,

I have this in my v36 and sometimes it gets really annoying since it keeps beeping if there are cars that are upto 10m away. I got it with my car and did not have to install it. We can "mute" it but as soon as the vehicle goes over 20kmps, it gets out of silent mode. It's annoying when driving during rush hour. I would recommend looking at an after market part instead.
Good luck.
S