SAU Community

Sinergy Cruise Control Kit

I'm looking at one of these kits for a V36 350gt that didn't come with the factory cruise control. Has anyone used one of these kits and can comment on them? Bit exxy but I do alot of highway driving so I want to have something.

http://www.sinergymotorsports.com.au/cart/products-page/nissan-skyline-v36/accessories-cruise-control-nissan-skyline-v36/

I haven't used that particular kit, but that is not expensive - that is about the going price for a decent drive-by-wire cruise setup. And it includes the oem steering wheel switches, which would be a decent amount of that cost. Synergy have been around for a long time and quite a few people swear by them. They are predominantly a car yard, so I generally don't trust them as far as I could kick them, but for stuff like this they are trustworthy imho.

• 2 weeks later...
On 21/11/2017 at 9:13 PM, BlackTemplar said:

I'm looking at one of these kits for a V36 350gt that didn't come with the factory cruise control. Has anyone used one of these kits and can comment on them? Bit exxy but I do alot of highway driving so I want to have something.

http://www.sinergymotorsports.com.au/cart/products-page/nissan-skyline-v36/accessories-cruise-control-nissan-skyline-v36/

I got an aftermarket cruise control / throttle controller for about half the price I never got around using as car was sold ages back.

Positive  point- it is also a throttle controller and its v36 specific plug and play installation 

Negative point- not oem looking like the one you posted

On 11/30/2017 at 11:40 AM, AsM said:

I got an aftermarket cruise control / throttle controller for about half the price I never got around using as car was sold ages back.

Positive  point- it is also a throttle controller and its v36 specific plug and play installation 

Negative point- not oem looking like the one you posted

Sorry, I already bought the Sinergy one

• 2 months later...
On 12/4/2017 at 5:14 PM, BlackTemplar said:

Sorry, I already bought the Sinergy one

Does it give you a wiring diagram for the switches?  I'd love to get a copy of it if you have it please.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone have one of the switches and surround for sale like the ones pictured?

I contacted Chris but had no reply, so here's hoping someone here has one.

If you can reply with a picture and price, thanks

trim.JPG

• 3 weeks later...

Just purchased the Autostrada E-cruise kit for my KV36. Looks like a fairly easy install, might tackle it this weekend if time permits. Does anybody have any tips before I begin? Just drop the earth off the battery so I don't accidentally blow the airbags then get busy? Cheers, thanks in advance