SAU Community

Rb25 FFP options

Shibbby

Hey all good evening,

Nice to see the site is still as clunky as ever on mobile ?

Been a couple years since posting so go easy.

Finally put the RB (Neo) in my S15 and the bonnet doesn't shut, so have succumbed to going a forward facing inlet setup, even though I was sold on the TCS delete of the 33 S1 TB.

So what's the go these days?

Car will make 400kw and is a street/track orientated build.

Is the RB26 adaption worth It? Or perhaps the new Pro Flow stuff that's been kicking around (Not keen on the 90mm throttle body though)

Rips/Plazmaman/Greddy and Freddy etc or even Otosaku garage or whatever they are....

Chasing the best results for tuning/power delivery and of course longevity of the motor (unopened 48,000k)

Where are we at these days with where people sit on the RB ffp debacle?

Thanks and kind regards,

FB_IMG_1515850855983.jpg

Trim part of the bonnet, if not a GReedy plenum would do the trick, however you'll lose some low-end due to the runner design. Alternatively if you have some time to burn, get an Otaku plenum (which looks like a Hypertune knock off). They're all made to order from China and shipped direct to you (tried to order one myself, told me it's 4x weeks to make) also MADCAT Industries has an indentical kit for sale too on eBay, just wait for those store wide sales and grab one for cheap.

If you move to a Plazmaman plenum you'll still have the same issue as OEM. The Yez Racing boys are having the same issue, albeit in a S13.