SAU Community

Hi everyone, I'm a new member and I currently have a S14 zenki project car with a 1JZ swap using a conversion kit to a TR6060 (T56 type) transmission. 

I'm towards the end of the project just with a few things I'm stuck on, I'm here to look for some solutions and post some questions that I'm having trouble with. 

The end goal will be 500whp on E85 with a focus on an all-rounder car, at the moment I only have the standard skyline brakes upgrade so that will be upped in the future, it's got BCracing coilovers and all rear arms done, 18x9.5 concept concave rims with Hankook 255/35/18 rubber square stanced. The main engine mods are BC racing 264 cams, steel head gasket and ARP studs, then single turbo conversion to a GTX3582r at about a 0.69 a/r for good response. Fuel is on a upgraded sard top feed rail, with 1000cc bosch injectors and a walbro 455, this is going to be the limiting factor for making power off E85 so might have to see some upgrades here. The work still to do is workout how to fit an off the shelf shifter that fits in the car, or to go custom, then to have custom intercooler piping, exhaust, and recirculating valve installed, and finally to have all wiring and tuning done at the end. The car is currently unregistered so I'm going to have everything engineered and to the law. 

Any suggestions or help along the way would be greatly appreciated,

Cheers guys. 

As GTSBoy said ditch that silly rear housing mate thats WAY too small for a 35R! Choking it chasing "boost response" is madness! Just because you maybe making boost sooner doesn't mean you will be making more power sooner. Biggest internet fallacy EVER! .82 minimum for a 750hp turbo. 

Edited by Mick_o
  • Like 2