SAU Community

Reminder - Winton Fun Day this Sunday! $20

Downforce

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Guys,

Glad to see some great skylines at winton last weekend, my skyline was the tow car, a bit sad. But had plenty of fun in the stanza.

I must say the fella in the blue 34 was very impressive, you went past me a couple of times and it sounds like a jet. Not only that but with what I saw you were matching it with the best of the purpose built racers. To drive what looked like a full street trim road car to an event and do this not only speaks for the car but for the driver too, well done.

What tyres and weight mods do you have? I would have come over for a look but by the time you wait in line and watch some of your mates and get as much racing in as possible the day's over.

I tell you what I would pay twice that price if I didn't have to stand and listen to the driver's breifing!!!!!! That's the third time I've heard it and it is nearly identical word for word each year, if you think it was boring wait till you hear it again. I nearly go mad when you're so close to getting out on the track.

How many forum goers went?? I expected more to come up considering the price and track time on offer. The weather was great, if you didn't go you missed out big time.

Gosh I feel special now.

Shane - my car is actually pretty basic (well for an R34 GTR). Basic power mods - power fc, exhaust, cam gears. The car also has Tein HA suspension and I was running yoko A048 rubber. No weight reduction (except when Gerald is driving cause he's about 15kgs lighter than me! haha)

There was going to be more guys from here coming - but they are WEAK!

Anyways Shane - look put for us as of this afternoon for the weekend - we'll be up in Sheps for the Dutton. If you see us come say Hi.

Which Skyline was yours? I didnt see one get towed - only saw the commo and the RX4 that had the come together - and the psycho falcon dude who's car was for sale get towed.

Yeah the whole AASA v's CAMS lecture was a bit "WHO CARES"

I've got a S3 r31 wagon that I've just finnished repainting white on silver like a silhouette with little details like pinstrping ect still to do. I use it to tow my stanza to events. We parked down under the trees behind the corporate boxes as the benalla car club reserved all of the garages this time. We normally get in early and get a garage.

I'm from shep, I work at the BP on Melbourne rd where many of the Dutton cars have been coming thru to get ultimate today. I normally like to watch the motorkhana behind SPC but am heading to Bendigo this weekend so I'll miss it.

Have fun. Show those porsche snobs who won't even acknowlege me when they fill up their cars a thing or two.