SAU Community

Hola to all

Zukupow

Hola to all, I have been visiting this forum for a while and I know there is a lot of good info and experience here. Today I decided to sign up, it was about time, lol. I have been working on this 1995 240sx for a few years now. I have a built rb25det with forged internals and I have bought a lot of aftermarket parts for it. The supension is done, exhaust and paint job. 350z wheels and tires with 300zx calipers, steel braided lines and slotted/Drill disk brakes. The head was completelly done, valves, springs exhaust and intake ports, I have an ECU Masters EMU pcm for it and I just have two or three more items to buy and then I will put it all together. I am shooting for at least 650 whp on e85 tune and a little less with 93 octane. It is a work in progress with no time limit as long as it comes out right. I know there still a lot of work ahead of me. I work alone! lol, but it is a lot of fun, I will post pictures when I comence the art work. Yes Rb's I think are a work of art. I am former military guy and I like things dress and right! I Love these (Datsuns) Nissans. Nice to meet you all.?️

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Ok, after waiting for a long time and before all the parts I bought for this proyect get too dusty, I decide to start assembling the engine and dropping it in the car. I will post pics as I progress in the proyect. Thank for your comments and support in Advance...........

IMG-20191022-WA0006.jpeg

IMG-20191024-WA0002.jpeg

20191024_153734.jpg

20191025_193624.jpg