SAU Community

R32 GTST Front lip

Hi I’m wondering if any online website sells a front lip for an r32 gtst bumper, Dont really wanna go the GTR style I’ve seen a gtst with a front lip that actually looked really good but I’m struggling to find one

even if it’s possible that a GTR front lip might fit?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

An active aero front lip was an option, and may be the one you have seen. If you really want, I can see if my GTR lip will line up with my spare GTST bumper. The lip needs to come off for a repaint anyways...

I've noticed a couple of general front lips fit onto the R32 gts-t bumpers, but none look as great. The only worthy mention is the DC2 front lip. Fits all series of r32 factory front bars, even the GTS-T Mspec ones

• 2 years later...
On 5/12/2020 at 9:25 PM, JarodC said:

I've noticed a couple of general front lips fit onto the R32 gts-t bumpers, but none look as great. The only worthy mention is the DC2 front lip. Fits all series of r32 factory front bars, even the GTS-T Mspec ones

Did you ever find that DC2 lip that fit onto the GTS-T front bumper? Looking around for something different for my M-Spec R32 front bumper and don't just want to go for the OEM GTR front lip haha.

Edited by kenjishi
mistype