SAU Community

A/C Pressure switch R34

skylinekrille

Looking for A/C pressure switch, is it same an any other nissan models, or anyone know the spare part number for it?

Nissan in my country doesnt have skylines in their system so they can only help me if i bring the spare part number.

funnily enough, I know W34 stagea is 92137-4P200 because i needed one last week (well, the whole receiver/dryer, but the pressure switch comes in it). R34 is likely to match but not certain

If you post your car's VIN number we can look up the correct part.

BTW if you put your location on your profile we could provide more specific advice

okey thanks, ill check that out. Im not sure if this VIN number is good, car has been modifed some times now, but number under the hood is ER34-016685 if that works.

how much did the dryer/sensor set you back in Au?  Here in sweden  nissan charge a lot for the special nissan parts.

btw i googled that part number and the sensor i get up in pictures doesnt seem to be the same that i need, connector looks different in my car

Edited by skylinekrille

Interesting, totally different part#. You need 92136-AA000, assuming that vin matches the system in the car.

I picked the receiver dryer and sensor from Jesse Streeter in japan for 8899 and 6578yen respectively. Plus postage of course but that would be different to Sweden. Amayama has a listing for the R34 part, $46AUD so it must match something common locally for us.

• 4 weeks later...