SAU Community

No Power to ECU

Hey guy, need some HELP here!!

So i was redoing the interior on my R33 GT-R. Took everything out from the carpet to the dash. Fast forward, put everything back and now the car isn’t getting any power. No fuel pump priming or any lights on the cluster. No lights on ignition or when i turn the key. Only things working are the interior lights and the headlights. I have already checked all the relays and the fuses in the boot, under the hood, close to the steering wheel and close to the ECU. When i turn the key i do hear the relay close to the steering wheel click. The car has a PANTHERA alarm/immobiliser. Checked some wires on the ECU and its not getting any positive power but it is getting ground. One thing i suck at is the wiring, the electrical side. Will go over the wires again now and will update on the wires i have checked. Also if anyone knows anything about this PANTHERA alarm that came with the car or if it is possible to change it to english as its in Japanese would help alot. One last thing, dont think it made a difference but wanted to mention it, i did unplug the ECU after disconnecting the battery. Any help you guys can offer would mean alot. Thank you!