SAU Community

Blue tooth on my v36 stopped picking up my phone?

iPhones, in my experience, have generally sucked with the V36 Bluetooth. Keeping in mind that as you update your iOS, you put yourself at risk of the Bluetooth playing up on you again.

As for dialling from the vehicle's interface, look at the Japanese translation document thread stickied at the top in this discussion group.

Hi The Max,

I have that sticky on my phone and on the right hand side of the page there is a picture of the steering wheel controls and under that a menu window picture as from the touch screen on the car but I have not been able to find that menu in the car. I think I’ve looked in every possible place but with no success. I hit the button that brings up the main menu and then I go to the top right which is the phone button and click on there and go through all the options that I can find it but still no luck. Any hints?

Any hints?

Also I’m still looking for how to delete Old songs from the hard drive. Any advice on that?

Old songs from the hard drive. Any advice on that?

Thanks John

It will change back and forth from your wifes phone to your phone.

It wont have both at the same time.

One for calls the other music.

And sometimes it will just not connect. 

Mine was not connecting very well when i upgraded phones to something newer. "Old bluetooth with new Bluetooth"???