SAU Community

[Closed] 370GT V36 Max Stock Camber?

Is the stock rear camber adjustable on the 370gt? 

If so does anyone know the maximum spec it can go out to?

I’m running 10.5” +25 Rear Rims with 285 Tyres. I know my poke is going to be out about 1-3cm, wanting to see if I can increase my stock camber to tuck these fatties in.

50 minutes ago, mycarhasposessedme said:

Not a Chance.

Can you elaborate on not a chance?? Because that’s not very specific.

Are you referring to the the rim spec? Because that is a common run one.

Or not a chance because the rear camber won’t tuck in enough? Are you saying that because, they aren’t adjustable at all or because it won’t max out that far to fit them in?

I appreciate any help but can you be more specific..

Edited by StarBoi

11 hours ago, StarBoi said:

wanting to see if I can increase my stock camber to tuck these fatties in.

Wasn't this the point of your question?

Again, "not a chance".

Mate, i didn't want to put crap on you for buying a set of wheels with the wrong offset for the car.

Or highlight your seemingly lack of knowledge to what adding massive camber to the Rears will do to to your tyre wear & dynamics of the vehicle.

I'm just not that kind of Guy.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, mycarhasposessedme said:

Again, "not a chance".

Mate, i didn't want to put crap on you for buying a set of wheels with the wrong offset for the car.

Or highlight your seemingly lack of knowledge to what adding massive camber to the Rears will do to to your tyre wear & dynamics of the vehicle.

No that is not the point of the question at all, you gave a bland answer on a multiple question topic, I didn't ask if they would fit I already know they wont...I wanted to find out what adjustment is available on the stock camber arms if there even is any, otherwise ill simply be getting aftermarket toe bolts and camber arms.

The point of this topic isn't simply for my own benefit. The "answer" you provided barely benefits me and will not help anyone in the future that has a similar question as the title says MAX STOCK CAMBER. I am putting these posts out there so there is a more available source of information when it comes to the v36's because as you should know there isn't any.

10.5" Rears within +30-40 offset are an extremely common run offset on g37's I am literally a .5 difference from that. I spent days going through G37 threads finding the best possible offset I could run and finding a set within my price range. I am running 18" Rims. I am aware of the varied wear that will happen to the rears due to the increased camber.....again I have read through multiple forums my friend runs almost the identical setup on his V35 and hasn't had an issue with his increased camber the wear isn't that bad, you are acting as if camber is the devil.

I honestly don't care what kind of guy you are. I am simply trying to help others in the future and find out more SPECIFIC information on the car. If that isn't something you know or aren't willing to provide no problem but I am not going to act like your reply helped haha.

Edited by StarBoi
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, V35_Paul said:

you can get new rear camber arms for under $400 with more adjustment.

I had to get some when i lowered mine

Cheers man, I am already looking at some new rear camber arms and toe bolts. More than likely going to be the route I will take.

9 hours ago, mycarhasposessedme said:

Again, "not a chance".

Also seriously? You state I bought the wrong offset wheels, say I lack knowledge of camber on rears and tyre wear? Enjoy this stock suspension g37 running

Front: 19x9.5
Offset: +22
Backspacing: 6.1
Stance: Nearly Flush
Rear: 19x10.5
Offset: +22
Backspacing: 6.6
Stance: Nearly Flush

Even less positive offset then my own wheels so even more poke.

https://www.customwheeloffset.com/wheel-offset-gallery/1610048/2008-infiniti-g37-esr-sr07-stock-suspension

20 hours ago, StarBoi said:

Is the stock rear camber adjustable on the 370gt? 
wanting to see if I can increase my stock camber to tuck these fatties in.

You seem to really want to be my friend, (thanks for that) so here goes.

Again Mate, above is the question you asked, to which I replied "not a Chance"

You seem to be getting Really Butthurt over your Stancy wheel choice, which I get, do I sense some buyers remorse?

Just keep telling yourself they will fit & eventually they will, that's all it takes, I promise.

Your link to a Dodgy wheel shop flogging wheels was really helpful too by the way.

Thanks so much for helping everyone out with this Specifically great info, you're a Trooper.

Looking forward to more great info, I love to learn from Guys like you, you are a Guy yes, if not apologies for mis-gendering you. (its just a bit hard to tell from your messages.

Cheers.

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, mycarhasposessedme said:

You seem to be getting Really Butthurt over your Stancy wheel choice, which I get, do I sense some buyers remorse?

Just keep telling yourself they will fit & eventually they will, that's all it takes, I promise.

Your link to a Dodgy wheel shop flogging wheels was really helpful too by the way.

Thanks so much for helping everyone out with this Specifically great info, you're a Trooper.

Looking forward to more great info, I love to learn from Guys like you, you are a Guy yes, if not apologies for mis-gendering you. (its just a bit hard to tell from your messages.

Cheers.

My god you shouldn’t be apart of a car community 😂 you are arrogance embodied. Born in 1963 not a surprise you are a toss.

Edited by StarBoi
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, mycarhasposessedme said:

Cheers.

Is this the car or the wanker talking?

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

25 minutes ago, StarBoi said:

My god you shouldn’t be apart of a car community 😂 you are arrogance embodied. Born in 1963 not a surprise you are a toss.

My oh my, you are an angry child aren't you.

Sorry if my age offends you, maybe you could just pretend i'm younger, you know, kind of like pretending your wheels fit.

Yes, 63 was the year of my birth, & here i am being educated by you, just amazing, much, much appreciated.

You know, having a look at my bio means we have bonded, not weird or stalkerish or anything like people say.

Cheers.

2 minutes ago, mycarhasposessedme said:

My oh my, you are an angry child aren't you.

Sorry if my age offends you, maybe you could just pretend i'm younger, you know, kind of like pretending your wheels fit.

Yes, 63 was the year of my birth, & here i am being educated by you, just amazing, much, much appreciated.

You know, having a look at my bio means we have bonded, not weird or stalkerish or anything like people say.

Cheers.

Yikes man, every reply you have sucks. Your age shows because you are an asshole. 

Your inability to take criticism is laughable and when proved wrong you dig deeper oml.

Edited by StarBoi

3 minutes ago, StarBoi said:

Yikes man, every reply you have sucks. Your age shows because you are an asshole. 

You know, ageism is a thing.

Some would call that hate speech, but not me, not since we've bonded & all.

Why do you keep editing your posts by the way.

Just Curious.

Cheers.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, mycarhasposessedme said:

You know, ageism is a thing.

Some would call that hate speech, but not me, not since we've bonded & all.

Why do you keep editing your posts by the way.

Just Curious.

Cheers.

Because I care about how I write replies? I know you think you are being comedic and have the upper hand like you old fellas do but it’s honestly just sad that you are that old acting the way you are on a car forum.

Classic avoid being wrong mentality.

Edited by StarBoi

3 minutes ago, StarBoi said:

Because I care about how I write replies?

Thanks for clearing that up, I was worried it was to make your posts seem less inflammatory. Phew.

And thanks for getting me through a slow day, your awesome, its been great.

Cheers. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, mycarhasposessedme said:

Thanks for clearing that up, I was worried it was to make your posts seem less inflammatory. Phew.

And thanks for getting me through a slow day, your awesome, its been great.

Cheers. 

You know saying my post was inflammatory means you got mad right 😂

• Like 1
  • Confused 1