SAU Community

RB20DE NEO BUILD

Junkr34

I know this question has probably been asked a million times before but, What upgrades can I do to my rb20de neo I'm having a hard time finding forums and helpful information on the topic. Ill start off with some few things first. NO I do not want to swap the motor I do not care if its a performance motor or not or if the turbo motors are faster I'm at that understanding and I'm completely disregarding it. For anyone who knows and can help me thanks in advance 

Zero point modifying it for power if you want NA. 

P plate legal by chance ?

You can modify it for sound, 6 throttles, cams and extractors. 

You might make power, you might loose power. 

I have really wanted to see a G25-550 e85 setup on an rb20 neo, I think that would be killer. 

Please do that, so I can see it..... 

• Like 3

19 hours ago, Junkr34 said:

What upgrades can I do to my rb20de neo and what parts i can swap over from the rb25 I'm having a hard time finding forums and helpful information on the topic

Edited by Junkr34
accidently copy and pasted an entire paragraph

5 hours ago, Junkr34 said:

What upgrades can I do to my rb20de neo and what parts i can swap over from the rb25 I'm having a hard time finding forums and helpful information on the topic

What upgrades can you do? Heaps. Built motor (high comp pistons, rods, cams, etc), intake, exhaust, entire fuel system upgrade, ECU and tune it for e85. You'll probably want a lightened flywheel, might as well refresh the clutch while you're there...

Once you've done all that and spent the good part of $30,000 I'd be very surprised if it was any faster then a completely stock RB25DET. 

If you want to swap parts from the RB25, you'll find the entire RB25DET swaps over very well.