SAU Community

Hey Everyone

Waleed98Ahmad

Hey Everyone, Waleed here, fairly new to the scene, bought a r32 gtst with a rb25det s2 as a project about a year and half ago, only now have I been able to get some time to do stuff, just got a few tips and pointers if people can help with the swap and what I may be looking at to do, I’m keeping it as stock as possible to get the car on the road and once driving I’ll start throwing money into the car.

Ive also been told to get the rb20 rubber mounts for the car as they will be the ones that will fit right in if that’s correct or not please help

IMG_0160.jpeg

IMG_0161.jpeg

IMG_0154.jpeg

IMG_0153.jpeg

IMG_0152.jpeg

IMG_0151.jpeg

IMG_0159.jpeg

IMG_0166.jpeg

IMG_0167.jpeg

IMG_0168.jpeg

IMG_0182.jpeg

I concur.

Don't bother trying to do anything to restore the dash back to the way it should be. This is a prime opportunity to get it flocked or otherwise covered with a suede/alcantara type material. My dash is near perfect, and I still think if it was ever fully exposed or out of the car, it would not go back in with the 30 year old vinyl still on it.

Interior door handles are available and not too expensive. Worth the $$ IMO. Try not to break any of the other plastics, as the 'Muricans have snaffled most of them up by now.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...